•~•4•~•

We woke to the sounds of birds chirping. I climbed out of bed and changed into one of my dresses. As I walked over to the mirror I notice how tangled my hair was. I sighed and walked over to my bag to take out my hair brush. It took some effort but eventually the tangled mess turned into long wavy hair. I smiled, trying to think of positive things as I walk out of the room. In the hall I saw Claire, the girl with a second mouth on the back of her head. She was dressed in a pink frilly outfit and carrying a doll. "Hello Magnolia!" She said. "After breakfast would you like to come play with Olive and me?" I smiled, "Sure," I said. "I would love to." She smiled and skipped back to her room. She's so adorable, what was I supposed to say? No?

After eating breakfast, Miss Peregrine gave my brother and I a basic run down of peculiardom and what to expect while living in the loop. She's very kind to let us stay with her and her wards. We thanked her for letting us stay and for the lesson. She simply smiled and nodded. "Miss Williams," She said. I turned around. "We will begin your ymbryne training next week." I nodded and left the parlor with Alexander.

I got up to Claire and Olive's room and played dolls with them as promised, and apologized for being late. After about an hour, a boy who had a dull expression on his face entered the room. "Playing with dolls?" He asked, it wasn't really a question. "Yes, what are you doing?" A said, raising an eyebrow at him. Olive and Claire chuckled. "Watching you play with children while the rest of us raid the village." He said. Raiding the village sounded despicable. "Don't go with them!" Olive warned. "Stay with us!" Claire pleaded. I smiled at them. "I shall not be joining you in the raid." I said, turning to the short boy with the bad attitude. "It sounds dreadful." He scoffed and walked out. "Don't mind Enoch," Olive said. "He doesn't like many people."

Later that day I ran into Enoch again, but this time he was the one playing with dolls. I point it out to him. His face turned a shade of red as he put them back into a bag. "They aren't toys." He said. He seemed to suddenly get an idea though because he pulled out a doll and something red from his pocket. "Watch." He said. I bent down to look. He shoved the red thing into the little man's chest. We wait for a minute then the little figure sits up. I gasped and jumped back. He started laughing maniacally.
I quickly walked back to the house.
I've come to the conclusion that he isn't worth my time.