•~•10•~•

When we got back to the house, there were lots of hugs, strange looks at the new boy, then even more hugs.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" Alexander shouted. I laugh slightly. "I'm happy as well." I hear Miss Peregrine say.
We all look at her. "Everyone, this is James Abram." Everyone greets him with smiles and handshakes. "Pleased to meet you, James." Alexander says as he shakes the boy's hand. "It's wonderful to meet all of you." He says as he looks at the group. He glances at me and smiles. "And It was a pleasure meeting you Magnolia."

Later.

"DINNER!" Millard shouted from downstairs.

Everyone walked down in an orderly fashion, and sat in their usual seats. There was an extra seat next to me, so naturally James took it.

"Everything looks amazing." He said as he looked at the food. I smiled at him. "It does, doesn't it." I said as I admired what was in front of us.

"Shall we?" Miss Peregrine asked as she motioned for us to eat.
After about an hour, the house started to shake. There were explosions in the distance. "I love this part!" Claire said excitedly. I smiled. "So do I."

"What's going on?" James asked as we slipped on gas masks on and headed out. "You'll see." I said before running outside and joining the others.

As the sky lit up with color, we started singing our usual song.
"Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run-''