ONE, DO YOU REMEMBER?

DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME?

as soon as braydon found out there was a girl his age living across him, he would throw sticks at her window everyday at 7:15PM.

fiji enjoyed this. fiji enjoyed it a lot. she felt like a curly rapunzel, i mean, that's what she thought. she'd casually go to his house and they'd chat til their worried parents found them in braydon's room, crying over bambi's mom.

they quickly grew attached to one another, it was cute. that was until the first grade.
(smh this back stabbing hoe)

fiji worked so hard! studying tirelessly. she felt like the spelling bee would determine if she were president or not. bea, the weird girl, who ran into the playground pole over 8 times before crying, claimed that, because her name sounded like "bee" she would win the spelling bee. everyone believed it, including fiji.

braydon felt like fiji didn't deserve to win. because she was ignoring him, he decided to study as well. less than fiji. but still a lot.

the day of the spelling bee, braydon won. fiji lost because she mixed up her "ie's." let's recap that moment.

"spell field" Ms. Roslyn said. fiji crossed her fingers behind her back. braydon saw, and crossed his fingers too. (he's a traitor). "F-E-I-L-D?" she sheepishly asked, "incorrect" Ms. Roslyn replied, before saying "go take a seat backstage". backstage were where the losers were crying over losing. except bea. "i won!" bea exclaimed, "i knew i'd win martin!" martin was her lucky pencil she stole from Mr. "Crayons". fiji only referred to him as Mr. Crayons, because he died after choking on one.

' bea was right, she did win! at losing first.' fiji thought.

"sit next to me! wait no, don't! i have an STD!" bea smiled before adding, "my dad said mom had one, so i think i have one too!" bea giggled. "who won?" fiji asked, she didn't ask for the STD, she thought it was bea speaking nonsense.  fiji had just finished her silent crying, and now the winner was being called up stage.

"congratulations braydon porter! you're a smart young man"

the clock struck 7:15, and 30 seconds till 7:16, fiji learned that boys ain't shit.

— AUTHOR'S NOTE made this in a rush, a sis needs food! btw the pole and field thing happened to me irl

— AUTHOR'S NOTE
made this in a rush, a sis needs food! btw the pole and field thing happened to me irl