TWO, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

THERE WAS A TIME I USED TO SAY "GIRL I NEED YOU"
BUT WHO IS SORRY NOW?

random character!

ESTELLE GARDENIA-GROSS ( est

ESTELLE GARDENIA-GROSS ( est. 2001 )
THE GIRLFRIEND
i cannot. ABSOLUTELY CAN'T. STAND HER. a fucking normie. nineteen atm, but 14 in this chapter.
BEFORE I DIE I'M TRYNA FUCK YOU BABY
HOPEFULLY WE DON'T HAVE NO BABIES!
( I DON'T EVEN WANNA GO BACK HOME
HOPEFULLY I DON'T LEAVE YOU ON YOUR OWN!)

the middle school dance was a wreck. "EW" fiji shrieked catching her frenemy, scratch that, current nemesis's best friend, tyler. kissing the school's prettiest bitch. the girl kissing him was dolled up in the finest juicy couture makeup. her name's estelle and she happens to be the meanest girl. fiji's not jealous, really. she was just caught off guard.

tyler's stupid ass, which probably has herpes, looked up at fiji. she felt like she needed to run but something about his womanizing charm kept her there. he rubbed the pink lipgloss off his lips and advanced towards her. now fiji decided to put her speedy feet in motion. she ran until her red shoes turned purple.

brushing her 'fro hair out of her face, she faded into the crowd.

the party was boring and she was even more bored. bea's pretty face was hard to miss, as she tip toed towards fiji. "d-did you see that ant?" she fearfully whispered. "what ant?" fiji asked perplexed. "this one!" a male voice boomed, grabbing bea's waist. bea shrieked and began to cry. "what the-" fiji was more confused, why was there a guy dressed in an ant costume, and why was bea crying over it?

"just leave me alone ant! i'm sorry i didn't share my ice cream!" bea sobbed, hitting his chest repeatedly. "girl, the ant you didn't share ice cream with was real, this one isn-" fiji began, before being silenced by the ant boy's hand.

"good, now promise you'll share forever!" he said, looking down at the shorter girl. "yes! yes! i will, i'm so sorry" bea choked out sobbing. "now leave! you have been de-summoned by the ant king!" he said, pushing her away harshly. bea ran away crying.

the boy waited until bea was far away, and then he began to laugh. and his laugh was the kind that'd make you laugh too, so naturally fiji joined in on his melodious laugh. their laughs sounded like a song, with or without lyrics? that's up to you.

they wiped tears from their cheeks and shook hands. "preston" he spoke. "fiji" she responded. "fiji?" he asked, her name rolled of his tounge smoothly, "that's a cool name!" he finished. "thanks" she beamed.

"FUCK YOU" a pretty girl screamed at a teacher. the whole room turned towards them. "calm down jordan, i don't need you to bring unwanted attention to yourself" a teacher said. jordan was estelle's sister, except she didn't like the 'gardenia' part of their name, it sounded weird according to her. i don't know much about her, but i personally think she's the prettier sister. don't tell estelle i said that tho. fiji shook off her thoughts.
"who the fuck allowed you to touch me?!" jordan seethed. she was mad, really mad. "no one but-" SMACK. a smack was all it took for the teacher's nose to bleed. it's what he deserved.

there were wolf whistles and claps as jordan stomped over towards me and preston. i was intimidated by her, i'd rather watch— admire her from afar. she brushed her wavy hair behind her ear and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards the girl's bathroom. "bye fiji, have fun!" preston yelled. if looks could kill, the glare i gave preston would've sent him 6 feet under.

 if looks could kill, the glare i gave preston would've sent him 6 feet under

— AUTHOR'S NOTE omg girl crush