THREE, GONNA DANCE

SO D.J SPIN THE SOUNDS!
THERE AIN'T NO WAY THAT YOU'RE GONNA SIT US DOWN
GONNA DANCE 'TIL WE BURN THIS DISCO OUT!

i had no idea why i was sitting on a sink laughing at the story jordan told. "and then she stepped on an egg, a damn egg. what the fuck" jordan said , rolling her eyes. i laughed some more, she was funny.

bea bursted into the girl's bathroom angry. she ran towards the wall, hitting her head before looking at jordan. "you" bea said glaring at the brunette. jordan yawned. bea started yelling about alcohol or something. wtf was going on? "um...ok." i said, crossing my legs. it's a habit i developed from years of pointe. "are you okay gigi? did the...ant hurt you?" bea asked, curious grey eyes searching my green ones under her dark lashes. "no he didn't" i smiled at the thought of him, and his laugh.

jordan elbowed me, "you like him? because you've been staring, AND smiling at the floor for a while. unless you're a fucking weirdo like bea." "hey! that's not nice!" bea said biting her lip her face beautifully contorting into a frown. why did so many guys like her dumbass? idk, maybe it's because she's pretty.

"no we're just friends." i hastily replied. "bullshit" she muttered. "i have to go to dance, call me later?" i asked jordan. "yes of course gigi! i will!" bea said getting up to hug me. this wasn't a fucking hug, she was suffocating me. "okay bea, let her go" jordan said giggling, "i'll call you later" she smiled.

at 7:15PM was the first time i had ever seen jordan gross smile.

i walked to dance, it was about 30 minutes walking distance to my school. running made it about 13 minutes. and at 7:30 my lessons began.

pointe sucks, but when you pair it up with hip hop? you've created magic. i prepared to sauter (to jump) by glissering (to glide or slide) across the floor. and i did it averagely. it was okay, i guess. but okay isn't enough. i hate to sauter, but it's needed for the perfect moves. i went into my pirouettes, which needed all my attention. i did it easily, thank god. if i didn't i would've snapped my neck.

 if i didn't i would've snapped my neck

— AUTHOR'S NOTE short chapter. comment more before i hurt you. and yes, ik you're waiting for the murders, it gonna come babies