CHAPTER 4 - LITTLE MAN

Camila Cabello's POV

A small smile was born on my face. Soon Dinah would be here with me and I could try to better understand the situation I'm in. I let out a long sigh, with that same discomfort present in my chest, Lauren's words resonate again in my head. My face is still marked by tears; I feel the trails they caused on my skin. A reminder of how complicated everything has been.

It's not easy for anyone, but it's worse for me. Can't anyone put themselves in my shoes? I simply woke up one day and instead of going to school like a normal teenager, I discovered that I'm married and have a son. I can't remember the last sixteen years of my life. How could I get used to this instantly?

I'm not selfish; I'm just confused. It's unfair how everyone seems to be demanding something of me. It's not my fault if I don't remember anything. Right? No one can judge me for not being able to deal with all this. Not even the doctors have been able to explain what's happening.

I get up from the couch with frantic thoughts. I need to organize my ideas, but at the moment, my biggest need is to take a shower before my best friend arrives. As I walk up the stairs, I hear my own footsteps echoing off the extremely white walls – in addition to all the white décor. Do we have a fetish for this color? And all the silence in this place bothers me a lot. Lauren didn't say anything about a job or leave me any note.

Do I spend my days at home doing nothing and am financially supported by Lauren? I can't see myself in that position. I always wanted to grow up and have my independence, it wouldn't matter if I were married or not.

The shower was relaxing and the water warm and comforting, and it helped me calm down a bit. After I was done, I left the bathroom and headed for the closet. I wasn't sure if the clothes I picked were mine, but I wish they were. Especially the underwear, it's not hygienic to share panties with another person. When I was properly dressed, I went back to the bathroom to put my towel next to the other that was hanging there. I knew that one was mine because it had a 'C.J.' embroidered on it.

It could only be 'Camila Jauregui'. It seems like the other me really likes to flaunt Lauren's last name. This is very surreal to the current me.

Only when I sat down on the living room couch did I realize how comfortable it is. Now I understand why Louis and Lauren loved to lie here. Sitting there, I tried inexpertly to force my memory. Nothing, nothing came, not a single memory, not even a small one. I felt helpless, and I knew I'd soon be crying again, but the sound of the doorbell cheered me up.

"Dinah!" I got up from the couch and ran towards the door. I was eager to see her again. I had a broad smile on my face as I turned the doorknob, but my mouth fell open in disbelief as I came across her. "Holy shit!"

She has always had a phenomenal body, but it seems time has been more than good to her. Not to mention the womanly features present in her face. A unique beauty that has always been only hers.

"Look who's back to cussing again." She joked and let out a laugh. I was too shocked to have any other reaction other than being paralyzed. Dinah had a beautiful body when we were still young, but looking at her now, she had become a phenomenal woman. "What are you looking at? Do I need to remind you that we're not going to have sex again?"

"You look... Wait! What do you mean, again?!" I cried out in disbelief.

I quickly stopped staring at her beautiful body and fixed my gaze on her face. She had her typical mocking resting bitch face on, and I couldn't believe we had ever done that in this lifetime.

"You really have lost your memory. Only way you could have forgotten having all this in your bed." She boasted, flipping her short hair and pointing at herself.