Chapter 10 - The Twins

"I accept her. I may feel disappointed that you kept many things from me but knowing that I have a sister made me feel happy," Mizrain said while we had a talk after she met Katana.

"But it's not yet confirmed," I said to clear things out.

"Whether she is related to us or not, my feelings are already attached to her," She said

"Whether she is related to us or not, my feelings are already attached to her," She said. "She must be the one who filled the hole in my heart all this time."

"Right, your father will be traveling later. Don't you want to see him off?"

"Guess I should," She said.

We both went to Se Ho's chamber. Upon arriving Se Ho and Lady Misun came out.

"Take care," Lady Misun said to Se Ho.

"I will. Take care too," Se Ho replied.

"Father, I hope you have a safe travel," Mizrain said. "I will miss you."

Se Ho hugged and kissed Mizrain.

"I will miss you too Mizzy. You better behave yourself," he said.

"Ok, father."

"Good." Se Ho then looked at me. "Xylon, you look after this household while I'm gone. I trust you can."

"Yes, I will, sir."

Then, Talia, Hezron, and Asher arrived.

"Sir, have a safe trip," They all said at once.

Se Ho smiled at them.

"Thank you. The three of you better look after my daughter. She is always a troublemaker," He laughed.

"Father, I'm not," Mizrain defended.

"Haha liar," Asher joked.

They all laughed.

"Then, I'll get going," Se Ho said.

"Goodbye, sir," we greeted before he left.

I was about to leave with Mizrain but Lady Misun caught my attention.

She looked at Talia and smiled. Talia did the same. Their stares gave me chills like something is fishy.

"Hey," Mizrain poked me.

"Yes?"

"We better go check on the lady," Mizrain said.

"Oh, right," I almost forgot. "Let's go."

When we arrived at Katana's room, she smiled upon seeing Mizrain.

"Sorry it took us long," Mizrain said.

"It's okay," Katana replied back.

Even though they just met each other, it seems like they've known each other for years.