"What's happening?"

Friday night

"Run, run, run!" He was repeating over these words, while running away on the street. It was late night, nobody should go outside during these times. You're in danger. You live in a city where everything is very strict. You can't go outside after 22 O'clock. We are writing the year 2034. There's a new disease. If you get it, you'll die probably. Our boy was running towards his house. Why? The disease appears at every night, after 10 pm. "Run, run, run!" It was 21:56, Szymon, hurry!!! At 21:59 he stepped in the house and closed the door immediately. Bless God, he survived this night already. He laid down onto his couch panting heavily.
- My God, I almost died!
He reached for his phone and looked up at the new "Nightmare" disease. He wanted to know what's the number of the cases already. Poland doesn't have that a lot yet, but the virus already was there...

Next Monday, morning

Szymon has awoken at 5 am. He wasn't the type who sleeps for long. "Just one more hour and I can go outside.." he was drinking his morning tea. He didn't prefer coffee at all. Soon he heard screamings from the street. He got up from the table and looked out through the window. "What's happening?" He didn't see anything but he kept hearing the screamings. He couldn't open the windows, it wasn't six o'clock yet. The screams silenced and everything was peaceful. He gathered his stuff at 6:50 am and put a special mask on. His blonde hair fell into his eyes. He had regular jeans and jacket on. Turtle necked white shirt. The most common clothes but he still looked hot in them. He didn't like to smoke but felt the urge to do it but he knew it's not safe yet. He went to school on his own legs. At 7:30 am, he finally arrived at his university. The girls used to wave at him in the hallway every morning. He waved back at them. He knew those girls are fighting for him, but he rejected those girls. He didn't feel like he would date girls... Maybe he is not straight. God, Poland is very homophobic, they can't find out he is a homosexual boy. Szymon still was very famous between the girls, a true heartbreaker. He went to class. Soon he noticed a boy with a black and big hoodie on, the hood was pulled into his face, so it wasn't visible. He has never seen him yet. The boy was sitting behind his bench. He went to his own, soon he turned his back to the table and looked at the new dude.
- Hej? Are you ok?
The boy didn't answer for a while. Then looked up at him from his phone. Szymon almost choked because the new student had beautiful, ice blue eyes, and his dark brown hair was very curly. He hummed something similar to 'yes'. It seemed he wasn't too happy, although he didn't even understand the polish language at all, just knew the basics, and the stuff he needed to school. Wait, he didn't understand the polish language? Well, you can guess now, he is a hungarian student, who had to move to Poland because of parents. Szymon didn't move away from him still.
- Do you understand me?
- Yeah, just I don't feel talking, I am sorry.
Szymon went sad for a while, then he remembered he doesn't know his name.
- Oh, I didn't even introduce myself, I am Szymon Nowak, what's your name?
- Mezei Krisztofer but just call me as Chris...
It was audible he was struggling with polish but was going well on getting better at polish.
- I see that you came from somewhere.
The other boy nodded only, putting away his phone into his bag, but he didn't tell that, from where. Soon the bell rang. They had five minutes to go to the lecture hall. They would've got Mathematics and Engineering education since it seemed almost every boy from the class and a few more girls wants to be a Mechanical Engineer. (Oh I proly say that I don't know a lot about universities, and their lessons, I am sorry.) Soon it turned out the class had to be in the class for a few more minutes because a teacher of the class came in, saying the reason, he would like to introduce somebody.
- Good Morning class. I know you have to go soon, but I would like to announce to you all, a new student came to our university. Krisztofer, please stand up and talk a bit about yourself. Our polish boy only turned his head back when Chris stood up from his place and pulled the hoodie's hood off, it would've been rude if he doesn't. Szymon immediately felt a big sigh in love around the girls. "Oh Jesus, really? Why do girls get a crush on a stranger??" Soon he heard a short sentence by Chris.
- I came here from Hungary, but I am still struggling with Polish.
He thought he is Lithuanian or German, but Hungarian? "He is Hungarian?" Well, he has never met any hungarian boys yet. He always wanted to meet one, although he has ever been to Hungary. Oh, what are you talking about Szymon?
The teacher thanked to him for introducing himself, then he left the class. Everybody gathered their stuff, but the girls immediately went to the new boy. Christopher only said a 'good morning' then put his bag onto his shoulders and left the class. Szymon only giggled.
- Oops, I think he doesn't like you all.
The girls only sent a sharp look to him and they threw some pens at him, just playfully.
- Shut up idiot! - they all 'yelled' at him, then left the classroom, heading to the other lecture hall. Szymon only went after the new dude.
- Hah, don't care about those girls, they all trying to seduce the boys.
- I don't even know them. I even had to "leave" my hungarian girlfriend, but we're together still. -
So he is not single... He didn't say anything more about this.
- Oh, if you need help, feel free to ask for help from me.
The hungarian only nodded, as they entered in the hall.

Hello! Well, you can see I've made a new book! And even in English, yeah I don't prefer to write books in Hungarian, I just don't feel to do it. This was only the first part yet, but I'll try to write as much as I can! If you have some advice, feel free to write it in comments! Now bye for a while! ❤️

1117 words.