Sharing a spare fag

Saturday morning

Chris managed to wake up at 5 o'clock. Soon he noticed that Szymon was sleeping by his side. He smiled at him, of course the other was still sleeping. He gently put the blanket on him, but as he put the blanket on him, Szymon pulled closer to him. The brown haired boy got confused a bit but somehow he enjoyed this. No, not enjoyed, the feeling was different. This movement was something like his ex did. Oh boy what are you going to do? He didn't even panic, put a hand on his head and began to caress his soft, blonde hair. As soon he fell asleep, putting his arms around him. Our polish boy actually wasn't sleeping when he pulled closer to Krisztofer. He some sort of wanted to know what's the reaction. Well he can say in went pretty good? He hugged to him even more, now he could completely listen to his heartbeat. Oh dear he must've been feeling better right now.
A bit later he managed to sit up by his side and was looking at his face. Lovely just lovely. He looked upon his clock. It was merely 6 AM, so he carefully managed to get up from him without waking him up. Of course his back was kinda hurting but at least worth it. He went to the kitchen and got some eggs to make scrambled eggs.
Soon Krisz woke up to the smell of the eggs. He sat up on the sofa and looked to the direction of the kitchen.
- Making some scrambled eggs, huh? - he giggled a bit rubbing his eye.
- Damn, you got some good nose! - came the answer from the kitchen, followed by an embarrassed laughter. Chris got up from the sofa. Well it was kinda hot in the house, so he thought that it gonna be good if he takes his hoodie off, revealing a white shirt. He put the hoodie on the sofa's armrest, then went to the kitchen.
- Good morning! - he said yawning, covering his mouth.
- You just came in the perfect moment! - the food was already done and he was about to serve it on plates. They both sat at the little table. The sun was shining in through the window looking to the street. There was a soft, warm golden haze over everything. It was just so... mesmeric. But what was the most beautiful thing at this moment? Szymon's blonde hair was just so beautiful. It almost glared. Krisz looked down at the food, 'cause he was fascinated by the view. Then he remembered what happened around 5 AM, well he didn't know how to start.
- Hey, um well, around five o'clock. How do I conti- - he immediately got interrupted.
- I know what did you do. It was just heartwarming for me. - he looked at him smiling, while hiding the fact of being extremely excited.
- I just want to say thank you for being my friend, at least.. - he looked up at him. He surely felt more than just a friendship. Szymon wouldn't know this but he actually felt same as Chris, soon he realised that he might got friendzoned. But he thought that gonna change one day. One day...
- Can I ask something? Only if you're fine with this question..
- What is it?
- So.. what are these bruises on your forehands and arms? - a long silence followed this question then the answer came. A not expected answer.
- I do combat sport. I really didn't want to share this with anyone, because I thought everyone is gonna judge me like; "You're going to get hurt." or "You're going to look like someone is getting beaten at home. This is why do you barely see my hands all the time. - his look was now on his strangely long fingers. There were some scratches and quite ugly bruises. Soon a hand was reaching out to it. Szymon was gently slipping his fingers between the other's fingers.
- Well that's true that you're getting kinda hurt but.. - his hand got a firm grab but at the same time it was a soft, gentle move. - but seriously what if you get hit in the head and you get unconscious?!
- Hey don't worry, I beg you. It's just a sport anyway. At least I can make a little money with it. - he smiled warmingly. The blonde haired just saw him smile for the first time in a while. "Dear God, he has such a lovely smile!" A small flustering was crawling upon his neck just because of his nature. He gave back the firm grab. It was just so interesting. He could look at the bruises without the brown haired pulling it away. Soon they both finished eating the breakfast. Simon was about to get up from the chair and collect the plates. But his arm got grabbed, soon he got between two strong arms. Christopher hugged him tightly. They both were standing so it was easier to the other to hug back. He softly buried his face into the pole's shoulder.
- Thank you really. - he whispered. He didn't see yet but Simon was already enough red.
- I, uh, you're welcome. - there was a little stutter in his voice. At this time he got freed from the strong hug. He immediately turned to the table, so Krisz wouldn't see his reddening face. The boy started to collect the plates with the forks, putting them into the sink.
- Also I haven't said yet but the breakfast was pretty amazing. - as a reply he got a thankful smile from Szymon.
A bit later, around 7 AM they both were standing in front of the house. Szymon would ask if Krisz had a spare cigarette.
- I have one left, but I can give it to you.
- We can share if you want. - answer came. The other just shrugged his shoulder.
- Whatever! - laughed and gave the packet to him with the lighter inside the box.
He opened the received box and put the fag between his lips, lit the cigar. They were leaning at the wall.
- I know you want to smoke a little from it. - he begannto tease his and poked him in the side with his arm.
- No- I mean I gave it to you sooo. - he looked away, putting his hand on his nape. The boy pulled closer to him.
- You're just being nice and you don't want to take it hehe. - the other would give him a madass face but laughed at it.
- Oh youuu. - he took the handed out cigar and put it between his lips. After a few moments later he gave it back to Szymon, who took it back. The rest of the day went fine...

Man I finally finished this part too. Well I guess I should make some art to this book,,, anyway skribbado it's 5:30 am lol- also im proud of this part it became as long as expected

1160 words