Blood droplets

December 8th, Friday evening.

Szymon was at his own home, studying when someone knocked on the door. He turned his head to the direction of the door. Who could it be at this time? He slowly stood up from his table and went towards the door to answer it. A stranger man stood in front of him with a barely unconscious boy by his side. It was very dark but Simon immediately recognised the boy.
- Now take care of this brat. - the older man was so rude. The boy heard this and wanted to smash into the elder man's face however he didn't even have any energy to it. Szymon got very upset and angry.
- Dare to say anything offensive about him or you'll see what happens. Now go away. - at this time he grabbed into Chris', whose nose was bleeding so bad his hand was covered in blood. Szymon shut the door and prayed that he won't pass out on the way to the bathroom. Chris immediately sat, I mean, collapsed next to the bathtub and sank his head into it. Splat, splat, splat. His nose was probably broke because the bleeding hasn't stopped, yet. Szymon crouched down next to him and tilted his head. He wasn't himself, but Szymon was grateful that he had first aid training this summer. He started to rinse his nose with cold water. A lot of clotted blood came out from his nostrils, which made Chris cough up and catch after the air.
- Shh it's okay, it's okay. - he was grabbing him, so he couldn't collapse again. - did your nose get hurt? I hope you didn't break any bones!

A little groan came from the other, it sounded like a "no". Szymon let out a thankful sigh and told him to wait a few seconds. He stood up and went to the kitchen to get an ice pack for his nose and eyes. Chris looked up when his lover came back. He was very ashamed because he remembered what did Szymon say, "You should quit this thing, or you're getting away more hurt." He swallowed a bigger amount of his blood in his mouth and looked down.
- You are probably mad at me, right..? - he whispered it which was barely inaudible. Szymon sat down in front of him and put a hand under Chris' chin, so he could "look" into his eyes.
- I am not mad. Not even a little bit. - he lay the ice pack on his nose - You won't look good for a few days but I am sure you will recover soon. - he kissed his forehead. When he pulled away, he wiped a little blood off his mouth. He moved the ice pack onto the black eye.
- I am so sorry, I should've kept my promise earlier. - he closed his eyes just to not have eye contact, but therefore he immediately opened them. - Do you mind if I have a shower here? I probably don't look pretty good, right? - he smiled in some sort of pain.
- Oh, of course, I won't mind it. If you need anything just yell. - he helped him up from the floor. Chris kissed him on the lips before Szymon left.

He started to take his clothes off after the pole left. "Ugh, these bruises aren't good, anymore. It just hurts everywhere." He thought this as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Oh well, he didn't notice that there was a little gap between the door and the frame. Szymon could see through it without getting caught. His jaw dropped when he saw the black-purple bruises. "Oh God, how hasn't he broken a bone?! That just looks as bad as possible." He immediately turned his head away when Chris started to take off his bottom clothing. "No, stop it. Don't look at him." But he couldn't resist. When he looked up, he saw Chris washing his body. He felt that his heart skipped a beat, "Dude go away from the door! You can't just stare at his... his sexy body. Ugh whatever it's a nice view, anyway." He smiled under his nose, as well he was swimming in his thoughts when Chris got out from the bathtub. He didn't even notice it, till Chris opened the door. He was only in a towel.
- Did you just spy on me, right?! - he raised one of his eyebrows, looking at him suspiciously.
- I! Uhm! No, no I didn't! - a very red fluster was crawling upon his neck.
- Oh so you did? Hah! I guess you've seen my bruises after all...
- U-Uhm. Yes, do they hurt? - he was stuttering but being worried at the same time.
- Yeah, but why are you caring about it? Those are bruises anyway. They aren't broken bones.
- But...- but he couldn't continue because Chris kissed him to shut up. He gently grabbed into his back, being careful about the fact he has bruises.

Chris was holding onto his towel, he didn't want it to fall.
- Oh, Krisz dear. Have I mentioned that you have- - ohhh, Szymon couldn't continue it again. Chris only rolled his eyeballs, then gave a lot of kisses to him. Soon he pulled them into the bathroom, closing the door. It was kinda warm inside. Szymon took his shirt off too, showing his bare chest. Chris only smiled, running his fingers across his body. Everything was so slow, they felt like the time became slower. They were glancing into each other's eyes, Chris was leaning to the door with his back, while Szymon was leaning his hands besides Chris' head.

They kissed over and over for minutes. Although they never kissed in public, I must mention. But when no one saw them, they would cuddle for hours. Krisz gently grabbed Szymon's waist, pulling him closer. Whilst Szymon's finger was digging into Krisztofer's curly hair.
- My baby boy~ - the pole whispered into his ears, then leaned into another kiss. At this time, Chris' hands slowly moved to Szymon's bottom, craving for the touch. He was grabbing them, Chris stop it. But he didn't listen to his soul.
- Please peg me, please do whatever you want to do to me, except sex. I beg! - he looked into his eyes by craving for his touch even more.
- Say no more~ - Szymon knew what to do, however, this was his very first relationship. He aimed for his trapezius, softly biting into it. He gladly heard him groan up, so he sucked on his skin for some more time.
- More.. more I don't care where are the bruises, just the pain! - he tilted his head back, closing his eyes. The time flowed together for him, the pain of the bites ran through his body.

After "some" time, Simon asked him:
- How about if we go to the living room? - he asked curiously. The other just nodded.
- Even better. - Krisz smiled at him.

It was pretty dark but it was perfect for them. Szymon sat down on the couch, pulling Krisz on himself. They were sitting in spoon pose. He wrapped his arms around his chest, began to kiss his neck. He felt warmness flow through his body. That's all I asked for in my entire life. He just realized that he was holding a strong guy, who's very gentle with most of them.

- Baby? Do you know how thankful am I to have you? Like this is what I asked for! - he hugged him stronger, but the other let out a painful gasp, so he tightened on his grasp.
- I bet you didn't even like me when we first met. - Chris laughed up, but this laughter turned into a silent silence. He knew how much did he lose by leaving his motherland. Soon he felt a soft touch on his face.
- I know how hard was it to get through everything, - Szymon kissed his neck one more time. - but hey, you've claimed a lot of things back in a different way.
- You aren't wrong at all, but I still miss my friends I used to have back there. Maybe someday, but I hope not now. That would be terrible. You're just, too kind, too amazing and I could list more. - Krisz turned around, managing to face him.
- My love, I don't want to lose you! - he hugged him, burying his head into his shoulder. Szymon was stroking his back trying to calm him down.
- I can assure you about that.
- How?
- You'll see in the future...
- Aw come on. - Krisz pushed his forehead against Szymon's forehead. - Anyways what's the time?
The pole looked at him.
- I bet it's only twenty-two o'clock. Hmpf, give me my phone behind you on the table, please.

Chris reached his arm out for his phone, successfully grabbed it, and handed it to Szymon. It was 3 AM.
- Oh well, shouldn't we go to sleep? It's pretty early in the morning.
- Only if I'll be the big spoon! - Chris laughed and kissed him on the lips.
- Aw babe, fine.
- Also uh, have you gotten some spare pyjamas or something like that? A shirt is enough for me.
- Hm, of course, anything for you!

A little bit later

Chris was sitting on the bed, wearing a loose shirt, waiting for Simon. Until then, he was stretching his legs, they were kinda numb. Soon his phone lightened up. A notification came in from someone. When he saw it, he froze. It can't be true, this bit-... The first tear ran down his face.
- Krisz what happened?? Why are you crying? - Szymon sat down in front of him, getting upset. - Did I hurt you?
No answer came, just enclosed Szymon into a painfully strong hug. This means no good.
- Babe, please answer, what's wrong? - soon he looked at the phone Chris handed to him.
- This bitch wants me to get back to her.
- Then why are you crying? It's the past now. Hold on can you unlock your phone for me so I can write something to her.
Chris shook his head and turned his phone off.
- Whatever then - he wiped Chris' tears off - but I see you're pretty tired.
Krisz leaned back on the bed, pulling Szymon onto himself.
- I love you my boy... - he whispered and covered them in a blanket. The other just smiled in his sleep.

Hello, my dear friends. You are probably not reading this book anymore but hey I will be happy if you give at least one review! I know I'm barely active, but I'm trying. Also, this is my longest part :)

1761 words.