Butterflies and touch

A few weeks later

Krisz was walking up and down in his room. He was not supposed to go outside after 10 PM yesterday but his box match lasted till 11 PM. He was extremely mad because his father is already showing symptoms of the new disease, while he had none. He smashed his hand into the wall but groaned up in pain. His hand was looking extremely bad. Then remembered those leather, fingerless gloves which he got from Szymon. He picked them up from his table and put them on. He wore them every day so he could hide his damaged hands. He silently hopped down onto his bed and stared blankly at the opposite wall. His feelings towards Simon got stronger and stronger but he was scared of the fact that he's probably going to dump him. Oh boy if you would see how bad Szymon wants you. His heart was beating even faster when a notification came in from him. He looked at the message.
"Where are you? Are you okay??"
"Yeah I am good I think but I and my father have the virus. I won't go to university till I get a negative test."
"Oh dear, I am so sorry- wish I could visit you at least."
"Same here bud :')"
Szymon was writing the next sentence -
"Damn I have to go for now! Talk later to you!" - but he couldn't decide if he should put a ";)" emoji to the end. Well, he sent it with that suspicious emoji.
Chris was really surprised by the message. What could that mean? The boy got left with unanswered questions, but he wrote back an "Okay :)". Silently put his phone beside and laid on his back. Later in the afternoon, an ambulance service car came to test them. By the next day, Christopher was negative but his parents got tested positive. He just couldn't understand the fact that how is he negative. Well from now they all had to get under quarantine for 10 days till they negative test.

After they all got negative tests, Tuesday

You couldn't even imagine how happy was he when he could see Szymon. They enclosed each other into a warm hug when they met.
- Man I missed you so much. - Szymon poked him in the side. Christopher literally had butterflies in his stomach from this. "Oh dear, let's just get through this day and I can tell yo-" He was interrupted from his thoughts by a touch on his hand. He looked down at it then at Simon. The other boy was looking away.
- I- uh.. - he could feel a flustering crawl up his neck. The butterflies in his stomach just blew up like an explosion.
- I know what are you feeling towards me dummy, I could see it all the time. - Szymon smiled, looking at him. - Oh well I'll be late for my first lesson. See you later.
He grabbed his hand then released it and left him to head towards a student room.

At 4 PM, Tuesday

They finally finished school for this day. Chris was already waiting for him. As soon they could go home, Krisztofer would ask that if they should go to his house, his parents are currently at work. Szymon nodded. After a few minutes of walking, Chris reached after Szymon's hand, the other immediately took it and embraced their fingers.
- How did you know that I literally had a crush over you?
- It was pretty obvious! Also, I liked you too. - his middle-long hair just was shaking as he was laughing.
They soon arrived at Christopher's house, the dark-brown-haired took his keys and opened in.
- After you! - He followed the polish boy inside. The flat looked huge but maybe because there was much space.
- Wanna drink or eat anything? - he went to the kitchen to brew fresh coffee.
- I am fine, thanks. - the other smiled, following Krisz into the kitchen, he carefully approached him. In the next second, he turned him around and gave the softest and their first kiss ever. The taller would just froze down for some second then leaned into the kiss. He gently lay his long fingers on the boy's face.

They already were in Christopher's room, cuddling for hours now and not even releasing each other. It was a silent, cosy moment. They kissed each other a lot of times, sometimes only on the face sometimes straight on the lips. At this time Chris took his leather gloves off and looked at his hand. There were a way worse bruises. Even blood flows, too. Szymon sat up in the bed and took his hand to examine it even more.
- Have you ever thought about to stop doing that sport?? I'm seriously worried about you. - he tried to look into his eyes, but Krisz avoided it. He carefully took his face between his hands.
- Dear, look at me, please.
- I only do it for the money. Anything could go wrong if I stop. - he literally whispered it, being afraid of the fact that anyone could hear it.
- But... Chris. Please, you should stop it someday. - he whispered into his ear and gave a soft kiss to him. Chris embraced him into a hug, by even putting his legs around the other. Szymon put his arms around his neck.
- You know, that I love you so much. I would do anything for you, but please understand the fact that I must do cage fight. - Chris kissed him again thankfully. Szymon only nodded a little and buried his face into Chris' shoulder. But no, it wasn't only this, Szymon slowly pulled away from the hood from Chris' neck and began to give small kisses onto it. However Christopher didn't pull away, of course, he let him do it, which made the butterflies in his stomach burst out in pleasure. He tilt his head back making space for him and closed his eyes. Oh, boys things are spicing up. Szymon took the opportunity to make a little place between the neck and the shoulder.
- Oh oh, not yet. - Chris laughed a bit while he was really reddening by the time.
- Just a little bite, please~ - Szymon begged to him even though he knew Krisz is going to insist.
- Nooo baby! - he hid his head and neck into the hoodie and pulled the strands of it. Szymon just rolled his eyeballs and gave him a long kiss.
- But someday I am going to leave a beautiful mark there, I promise.
Chris stuck his tongue at him.
- We'll see, someday... - but in the next second, he was pushed down on the bed. - Hey! I Uhm.
- Huh? Is something wrong? - he moved off from him and lay by his side. - Also I am sorry for the previous one.
- Yeah that's why I got a little uncomfortable, but I'll tell you later the reason.
- Why not now? So I won't do it again. - he looked at him, pleasingly.
- Okay, fine. - he sighed, taking a little break - I think I am like... grey-asexual. I don't know... - he turned to him and took his hand - well now you know the reason.
- Oh I. I actually didn't expect this reason. I'm so sorry, seriously. - he grabbed his hand and gently kissed it. Chris only snuggled between his arms for a hug. Szymon smiled and pulled him closer.
- But remember I love you so much. - he kissed his head and began to play with his hair.

Hello there. Yes, I've finally finished this part. I honestly can't tell how much breakdowns did I have during this part 💔 but worth it because I love the outcome of this part. Well see you next part :)