Chapter 12: Falling Angels (III)

Those people implicated together with the fat man glared at him, but they dared not do anything in front of those primitive people when they hadn't yet figured out any details. They could only try to show their most innocent expressions and hope these guys were friendly.

They didn't want to try the strengths of these people without knowing anything.

As the primitives gradually approached, the atmosphere became more and more tense.

Several more experienced players had their left hands behind their backs, and the faint light of summoned books loomed. It seemed that they were ready to take out their weapons at any time.

In such a tense atmosphere, no one noticed that Su An on the outskirts of the group had no sense of tension, and even his gaze did not fall on the primitive men who were getting closer. Instead, a smidge of his attention was on the fat man.

...well, it was too fat. Even as a Demon Lord, he wasn't fond of this taste.

After looking around, Su An very naturally came to a conclusion.

"Jiligualagualajili?" One of the primitives stopped not far from the eight people, croaking in a language they didn't understand with an obvious questioning tone.

Zhou Tianxin was so nervous that she took a half-step back behind Sister Tao, and the others' guards were also raised.

The primitives who didn't get a response divided into two groups and moved, and the three holding stone knives got closer and closer.

Just when everyone thought a battle was inevitable, another voice sounded.

"Gualajilijiliguala."

It was a handsome man from their team.

Under the surprised eyes of the others, the man spoke a few words with those primitives. Then the primitives calmly turned and continued to lead the way ahead.

The man was quickly surrounded.

"Do you speak their language?"

"Why didn't you say it earlier? Scared me to death."

"What did you just say? Where are they taking us?"

The man wasn't annoyed, and he asked everyone to keep up with the pace of the primitive men while answering their questions.

"My name is Shi Fei, and I am also an experienced player, but I haven't encountered primitive people in previous levels. This is just the effect of a prop I accidentally obtained. It can make me understand all humanoid languages. Since I've never encountered many words I didn't understand before, I thought it was useless."

As for why he didn't mention it before, Shi Fei didn't seem to hear that question at all.

"They're not malicious towards us. It's just that we appeared on the stone slab and they were ordered to take us back to the tribe. I asked them what they were doing with us."

After saying this, Shi Fei returned to his original position, acting without the pride of someone who had just saved a group of people.

Only, this time, no one would ignore him as before.

A few simple minds learned that someone on their side could communicate with the other party and that those primitive people seemed to have no malicious intentions towards them, and the weight on their hearts lifted a bit. Naturally, they wouldn't pay too much attention to the details.

However, some people took a deeper look at Shi Fei and marked him off as someone they needed to pay attention to.

Su An had no interest in these twists and turns.