MY WAY OR NO WAY

KU and sid:humne kya kiya

sana:tum logone yeh galti ki,u guys made her feel that she was ur weakness,if u guys hv made her feel that she was ur strength ,she cud hv stand with watever happened.

they both sighed.yes ,sana was right.they always made her their weakness..they shud hv made her strong and their strength.but now they cannot undo wat happened.so ltes do watever gonna happen right.yeah,they cant be weak,they want their life back.ali wants her life back.she deserves to be happy.lets right do everything,its time to buckle up.sid wiped his tears and stood up all in one,kushal was surprised with his this turn.sid stood up with a special charm and all cofidence just as a warrior at war.

ku:tujhe kya hua

sid:sshhhhh,fingers on lips...abse mein bolungi tum log sunogi.i am sry kush,i am not asking u or sharing u anything,but i am gonna play this alone.

ku:mein bhi aajaun bhai

sid:be here,u hv very imp shoot to cmplete,dont mess ur career in this mess...

ku:ok baba,par yeh bata ki tum kya karne wala he

sid(smirking):its my way or no way

sid came out to room and made some calls.the trio stood up and came to the room when he started to pack suitcase.sid looked at them

sid:i willbe baack in three days.

sana:kaha jaa rahin ho baby.

sid:ab main bata nahin sakthi.jaldi vaapas aajaungi jaan,tum teenon yaha pe raho.kushal take care of this two.

sid pecked sana's forhead.sana kissed him on the chest,he hugged kushal and jas.he called his mom,who went to preeti di,s house and told he was leaving.at the door sid turned to sana and told her.

sid:in coming days ,u will hear many kind of news about me.either u can  trust them or trust me.choice is urs.just understand that mein kabhi tujhe dhokha nahin doongi.

eventhough sana doesnt understand what sid actually she was sure that he was upto something.

THree days later.

its been three days since sid left.eventhough kushal had taken care pf her ,sana missed sid.he didnt called or messaged her.she was tensed.she didnt know where he go,nobody knew.jas and ku tried to comfort her.they were equally tensed.third day,today sid had told tht he wud be back.jas and sana was watching tv.ku had left for shoot.sana was looking at her fon,jas was watching some entertainment news,reporter was presenting the other news,hearing tht sana looked at the tv,

"handsome hunk sidharth shukla spotted at mumbai international airport today with his ex-girlfriend alankriti dhawan.this is her first public appearance after her sudden exit past two years"

sana and jas were hell shocked.alankriti is back.jas was screaming.sana was taken aback that what made sidharth to take up such a step.the private shukla was no more private.somebody lnocked on the ddor.it was kushal.he was so much happy as they were getting to see her after long.trio was waiting for sid and ali.rita ji and preetidi came and waited with the trio.after sometime ,the door bell rang,they knew who was their.kushal felt nervous ,happy and what not,jas was also happy.sana was glad but somewhere inside it still pinched her heart.but she jnew sid wud never let her go.preeti went and open the door.sana was standing near the couch.jas went to preeti di.sid alone enter the house.rita ji was doinf arti of ali,after all she came back home after a long time.jas was screaming.sana was contionously looking at the door,she was not able to see alis face because of the people in front of her.she cud hear rita ji .

rita ma:aaja meri gudiya,ghar aaja,pata he ma ne tujhko bahut zyada miss kiya

she made ali enter the house.she had tears in her eyes.ma was aso crying hugging her,preeti di and jas joined them in the hug,everybody was crying.sid and kushal's  eyes welled up.being an emotional person also sana didnt cry.as rita ma broke the hug,kushal just draged ali to him and hold her like ,his life depended on her.he was crying out loud with blabberings.the sight of a muscle man like him  crying was paining.sid cudnt take it for long,he back hugged ali,now ali was between kushal and sid.they were hugging crying,blabbering.no body was able to control their emotions.but ma knew that it will just drain them out,

ma:bacho,ab hogaya,meri beti thak gayi hungi,let me feed her,i missed feeding my doll..

listning to mom,sid broke the hug,smiling,ali looked at them with puffy eyes,she went to mom,and hugged her,everybody was in aww for them.somewhwere sana was lost in thoughts,she missed the attention,she felt hurt.adding up to the fuel,sid went and picked up ali as he used to with her on one side of his waist and legs wrapped to the other side.it pinched sana.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i knw this was a very small update.my fon is not wrking properly .thats why.once its ok,i will give u regular and long updates.i love u my readers.soon i am starting one more story.

.so is sid's love for ali the only reason for sana's insecurity or something else.

.how will this step of sid affect sidnaaz relation

.what is sidharth upto

.how will sana manage in presence of ali

.

.

.

.

.

.i am angrykid.what to do.muaahhhhhhhhhhh

ISHQ DUA HAI-A SIDNAAZ FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें