ISHQ DUA HAI

GUYS ITS COMING TO AN END,U KNOW I REALLY DONT LIKE STRETCHING STORIES FOR A LONG.I BELIEVE IT WILL BE GOOD AND FIERCE WHEN ITS SHORT.ISHQ DUA HAI HAD GOT ME APPRECIATIONS WHICH I NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE THOUGHT I WOULD GET.IT GAVE ME YOU GUYS.AS SOON AS I FINISHES THIS ONE I AM GONNA START WITH THE OTHER ONE.SO HERE IS ONE OF THE LAST UPDATES. BEING THE LAST UPDATE I JUST INSERTED TWO OF MY NANO STORIES(ORBS,SCARS)WHICH WERE WRITTEN LONG BACK,PEOPLE WHO USED TO FOLLOW ME BACK MAY BE KNOWING ME FROM THIS NAMEs.

Finally the day arrived,everybody was so tensed and their expressions showed it.Shehnaaz had already got dresses for her,sidharth and alankriti from ken.sidharth the whole day was busy in arranging things.shehnaaz really admired his braveness and his intelligence.the party was from karan and jenny but who will believe that even from the bouncers to the waiters everybody were sidharth's people.he didnt wanted to leave a chance to get caught of parth red handed,after all he waited two years for such a moment.he made sure that the whole party place were under cctv surveilance that to hidden without leaving any angle.so that any point ,any person,everything got recorded.Ali woke up from sleep ,and was still on her bed.she sat their still without a movement,she could easily have that intuition of something bad was going to happen that day.ali was in a dilemma.she felt if she would have just accepted Parth's proposal that time,this much wouldnt have been happened.now here she is,and everybody else running around for her.she felt lucky and devastated at the same time.she have watched sidharth and kushal who havent slept last night and were working for arrangements.she smiled heartedly when shehnaaz handed over her the dress for tonight which she decided herself for her.she remembered ma;s face who went to temple for a special pooja,just to make sure everything happened right.alankriti dhawan,such a big name it was ,but she cursed herself for living,she should have just ended up herself,she tried several times but failed miserably,everytime these faces came infront of her.Shehnaaz was busy in setting up her and sidharth's dress.she was just wondering how things changed in last few months.one thing she learnt from her life was that you dont meet people accidentally ,everybody comes to your life for a reason,just as sidhart came to her ,to show what is love and to give her a reason to live,alankriti came to her to show what was selflessness.shehnaaz everysecond to babaji,to make sure  othing went wrong,as it was a big day for sidharth ,so for her also.sidharth was coming back from the office of the event management tem who were hosting today's party.it was one of his friend's,so things were not that complicating.but he was worried,yes sidharth shukla was worried.he was not tensed for himself but for others.this was risky,today shehnaaz was also there with them,what if ali's dream gets real,he cant afford to loose her.but to live in peace he need to end this,he cant get ali to live in a hell for his peace.ali and shehnaaz is two eyes for him,both equally important.he didnt knew where life was heading him to,he was just going up with the flow.he was a person who believed that true love is only what a mother has for her child,its not his fault,it is because it was the only kind of affection he was exposed to,but to clear his misconception god sent two individuals to his life,first ali and then shehnaaz,both of them becoming his life.

Sidharth came back home past 5:30,and they were supposed to leave for party by 6.He ,shehnaaz and ali will be going togther,others will join them together,before going to dress up sidharth ,made sure everyhting was undercontrol.he made sure all security is perfect.he headed towards bathroom ,he was in need of  a warm shower,the day have been tiring moreover he hadnt slept lastnight.bedroom was empty,no trace of shehnaaz,he knew she will be in guest room getting ready.he smiled at his dress carefully placed on bed with all his needs,kerchief,socks, and do on.she is really this wifey thing.from waking up everyday morning seeing her face to cuddling in the same bed,they were really shared the pati-patni vibes.him getting scold for throwing wet towel on the bed to them discussing what to make for dinner,they really had that vibe.suddenly a fear rushed through his spine,what if something happens to him.what will she do,he knew to what extend she loved him.she wont be able to live without him nor he.with all those thoughts flooding up on his head ,sidharth finished his bath,dried himself and started dressing .he was busy buttoning up his shirt when two small hands interupted him took over what he did,sidharth could easily identify the owner of those hands with her fragrance.he simply stared at shehnaaz,she stood busy buttoning his shirt,she hardly reached his neck,she was short statured,but she has got slim,but still she was his moti,only his moti.she was actually a piece of art,her deep eyes,her artistically finished eyelashes ,button nose,cute lips,perfect jawlines and body.she wore a sleeveless black gown with a tit of makeup and a wrist piece,she always keeps it simple,and black suits her well,sidharth just unknowingly  hummed "tareef karun ya uski jisne tumhe banaya" making shehnaaz raising her head to him,her cheeks turning red.she could already feel his gaze on her.sidharth pulled her closer,carefully kissed her without damaging her makeup.this was surprising,he never did that.he tightened his grip and pulled her more closer,making it hard even for air to pass between them.he rested his chin on her head.shehnaaz closed her eyes concenterating herself to his hearbeats,nowadays it had become her favourite music.but today it was different .it had a greater pace which scared her.they stod like that in comfortable silence,but shehnaaz knew there was something unspoken.she was about to speak when sidharth just said"i love you sana".now shehnaaz for sure knew there was something.it is not because he said that,but it is because sidharth is not a man of words,he is a man of actions and ofcourse,"actions speak louder than words".shehnaaz looked upwards to meet a sidharth who was already staring at her and for her surprise ,first time she saw fear in his eyes.And yes that was something unusual and unbelievable.Shehnaaz cupped his face in her tiny hands ,she gave him a long kiss on his forehead while standing on her toes,they had an eyelock,without breaking it sidharth said"you have to be strong" which made shehnaaz more confued and scared.He continued,"You need to be strong sana,you have to manage everything even if i am not there,and you need to manage yourself when i am not there".this made shehnaaz even more stratlrd,"was he leaving her,was he going somewhere".shenaaz interuppted a speaking sidharth and asked,"tum kahan jaa rahi ho,mujhe bhi saath le jao na,mein tere bina reh ni sakthi,mujhe neend nahin aati",a continously talking sana was stopped when she felt a lips on hers.it took her a second to understand that they were kissing,she reciprocated,that was his magic on her,he had that power to change the mood in a second,he had that effect on her.That was a calming one,not a sensual one.it had passion,it had fear of lossing,it was full of love of love and assurance.shehnaz assuring him no matter what she will stay with him and sidharth assuring her no matter i will protect you.sidharth let the talk to be incomplete.shehnaaz also didnt asked for it.