chapter 1

third person pov
the clouds where covering the sun, the trees were wet from the heavy rainfall from the night before it seemed like a normal day, but Jughead Jones the emo kid had just had the worst night of his life him and his first ever girlfriend broke up because she apparently didn't feel a connection anymore. Jughead still loves Betty and is heart broken about there break up and sadly he still has to live with her.
"Betty!" alice yelled "it's time for school!"
"okay mum!"
jugheads pov
"okay mum!" betty yelled running down the stairs. ugh my head hurts so much, probably from getting no sleep and crying all night. what does love do this to a person?
"boy hurry up you're going to be late for school!" my dad yelled. right school i have to go to school today great just what i needed.

"bye alice, dad"
jesus it's freezing out here, beanie i'm relying on you! oh look it's Betty and Veronica just what i need.
"Betty look it's your boo Jughead!" Veronica shut up....just shut up!
"Veronica not right now!" Betty told her before Veronica would make us hug, good save there.

okay finally at school out of the freezing cold. i walked through the school halls looking to find the student lounge dodging everyone around me. i walked into the student lounge and saw Veronica,Betty,Archie and Cheryl.
"Jughead follow me now!" Veronica pointed to a classroom.

"what do you want Veronica"i swear to fucking god if she comes at me for bughead breaking up so help me!
"i just want to say...sorry"did she just say sorry? wait why?what i'm so confused?
"what for?"
"for Betty hurting you last night" why is she saying sorry what is wrong with her.
"why are you sorry? and also apology not accepted"i rolled my eyes at her trying to get her to leave but she just stood there.
"jughead i'm sorry because i know how it feels to be heart broken it hurts and i just want to let you know you can talk to me about it" she gave me a weak smile.
"why would i want to talk to you about it? i can't trust you you're just like your dad Veronica"
"well if you really consider me as my dad i'm not needed i'm sorry i just wanted to help!" she stormed out of the room her high heels clicking on the floor.

the whole day i was thinking what if i talked to Veronica about it? could i trust her? no she's just like her dad she can't keep anything to herself!
"Jughead! i need to talk to you!" Mr Honey yelled. i got up out of my seat and wen to the hallway.
"yes Mr Honey"
"your teacher told me to talk to you about a project"
"okay go on?" why does he need to talk to me about a project?
"your teacher couldn't talk to you about it since their already telling other people one by one" makes more sense now.
"okay"
"your project it's going to be about Veronica Lodge, you have to spend time with her, get to know her, but don't tell her about the project because everyone is doing a project on someone as a secret" i have to...s-spend time with V.e.r.o.n.i.c.a L.o.d.g.e this day couldn't get any worse.
"dammit!"
"what's wrong Mr Jones?"
"nothing.. nothing"