chapter 3

jugheads pov
i've been thinking about going to pops with Veronica and i want to call her to tell her that i'll come but something inside of me was really nervous to call her, don't ask why because i don't even know why it's just something there that's telling me not to.
beep.......beep.......beep
well i guess i called her.

"Hello who is this?"i chuckled at how dumb she sounded.

"Veronica it's Jughead" she sighed.

"oh so you called me to tell me that you don't want to come" i sighed and sat down on my bed (the couch), i don't know if i want to but i need to "get to know her" for the project.

"uhh yeah about that i'm going to come i'll pick you up at 4:00?"

"sure!" she hung up i just sighed. why did i agree to go with her? oh wait cause this dumb project!!!
"hey jug i'm home, Archie's here to see you" she rolled her eyes and ran upstairs.
"hey man what's up" i said confused at why Archie wanted to see me, we haven't been talking much ever since veronica and him broke up.

"well today when Veronica wanted to talk to you what was it about?" why is he asking?

"oh just about Betty and I" he sighed in relief, why?

"oh well i'll head home meaning a 10 second walk to my house" he chuckled standing up off the couch.

"uh Arch wanna come to pops with me at 4:00?" i asked. "sure why not don't bother driving me there i'll walk alone" and with that he was out of the door.

"can i come?" betty asked.

"huh come to what?"

"come to pops you forgetful idiot" she laughed. right i kind of don't want Betty to go not that i don't like her i just need space away from her.

"uhhh.... its a boy night?" i questioned. "okay?"

i grabbed my phone and look at the time 4:20 shit!