Chapter 6

Jugheads POV
it's been a week since i well ran out of school to sweet water river told Betty i loose Veronica then told Betty i love her, holy duck my life is messed up. Betty has been super duper clingy she always wants to know my whereabouts and that she's going to come with me i have no privacy what so ever! she doesn't let me talk to any girls or even look at any girls it's really annoying.

i was walking to school alone because i managed to sneak out without Betty asking me to walk her. it was really peaceful just walking on the foot path hearing nothing but birds and the sound of rain ahhh nice peace and quie-. i was interrupted by who i thought was Betty taking hold of my arm.

"Hello Jones!" said a very cheerful Veronica. what does she want now.

"why are you so cheerful?" i chuckled at how small she was.

"oh nothing" her smile grew bigger.

"come on ron just tell me" she's so annoying sometimes i swear!

"reggie asked me to be his girlfriend" oh i wasn't expecting that. "and please don't do what you did last week i don't want to have to worry about you again it makes me sad"aww she cares about me how......weird.

" Veronica" i stopped to turn to her. "i'm not going to run away, i'm happy for you if your happy i am too" i gave her a fake smile.

"thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!" she hugged me she seemed really happy i'm glad.

"sooo you and betty?" she asked. we started walking again.

"yeah jeez she can be-

"i can be what? juggie you left me at home without telling me you got me worried sick!" she grabbed my arm replacing Veronica.

"you can be amazing aha...ow" jeez her grip is really tight.

at school

we got to school  and i realised i haven't started my project on Veronica it's due in on Friday!!!!!!
"uhh Betty i gotta go to the bathroom" not

"okay jug meet me in the student lounge!" i dunno Betty.

"okay!" i ran to the b and g and locked the door behind me.

"you in a rush jones?" holy shit!

"toni you scared me i'm j-just doing a project"

a little later Toni left and i started typing.

Veronica Cecilia Lodge, she's not like any other girl she would say.....

i used to hate on Veronica thinking she was behind her dads evil bidding when she really was just caught up in her family's dirty work without realising what was actually going on with the lodge business. enough about her family i want to talk about her as a person.

Veronica helped me when i was upset about a breakup when no one else was, she was always there when i needed someone to talk to or someone to comfort me when i felt lonely. Veronica always sees the good in people and will always try to help someone when their in need not matter who they are. she never gave up in a bad situation she kept on pushing to reach the end and try to succeed.