Chapter 1

No one's POV:

Six years has pass since Izuku landed on earth. He grew up just like every male who grows up on a planet ruled my women. Some adore him for his baby face. Others hated him and think of him lower then them. Izuku didn't care what people say about him. He only cares for his adopted family and their safety. He got very close to them, especially Izumi. Izuku was homeschool for his first two years on earth to learn more about the planet he's on. Inko taught Izuku how to read, write, and how to eat like a normal human instead of Saiyan. When they first saw Izuku eat they were astonish at a Saiyan's appetite. Lucky that Hisashi and Inko have jobs that pay very well. Izuku and Izumi look very much alike that they pass up as twin brother and sister. Izuku was enjoying a peaceful life with his family until that day.

*Ring Ring Ri-*

Izuku and Izumi press the snooze button on the clock for it stop ticking.
This became routing since they share the same room. Both of the groggily get hands still touching. They got up and brush their teeth and try to fix their hair. They finish and went down for breakfast. Inko is making their favorite Katsudon. That took their seats next to each other waiting for their breakfast.

Inko: "Here's your food kids"

Izumi got one bowl of katsudon while Izuku got five. That finish at the same time.

Inko: "You two always finish at the same time. It's uncanny.

Izuku and Izumi always do the same thing together all the time. They mimic each other's movements preciously to the point of them being the same person. At that time Hisashi came the stairs.

Hisashi: "Good morning you three"

Izuku/Izumi: "Morning Dad"

Inko" Good morning Honey"

The family of four finished their breakfast and started doing their own. Hisashi was reading the news paper, Inko was washing the dishes, and Izumi and Izuku were playing hero even though Izumi is quirkless and Izuku can't control his power.

Inko: "Kids get up and wash your hands. We're going shopping with your father for food"

The two kids did as they were told. They all got ready and headed out to buy food because Izuku eat their hold stack of food again. They were about to enter the grocery store until somebody called them out.

???: "Hey Hisashi, Inko!!"

All four turn to see Mitsuki Bakugo with her daughter Katsumi. Next to them are Beru Asui and her daughter Tsuyu. And behind them Shirai Ashido and her daughter Mina. The three family's approach the Midoriya's.

Mitsuki: "What are you guys doing here?"

Inko: "Were here to buy more food because somebody ate what was in the pantry" She looks at Izuku.

Izuku: "I said I was sorry. You know I eat more then normal people do"

Tsuyu: "Classic Izuku always wants more food" She said with smile.

Izuku meat Tsuyu and her family when the Izuku and his family went out to have a picnic by a pond. The Midoriya's meat them when Tsuyu was swimming in the pond while her mother watch.

Katsumi: "You really need more self-control Deku" She says irritated to be here.

Izuku: "Well sorry I like eating"

Izuku meat Katsumi when Izumi introduce them when they went to the park. At first Katsumi was nice to Izuku but that all change when she got her quirk. She started to be mean to everybody around her. When she found out that Izumi is quirkless she started to bully her.