Chapter 4: Directions

"Don't take too long, Jonah! The kids should get to the new home quickly! I don't want them catching pneumonia from the cold." my mother told my father as he walked out to ask for directions.        

        Sitting up, mother greeted me. It was about 3 am but the sun didn't shine yet. We were in the village. No one was out, accept for a middle aged man whom my father was getting directions from. Apparently, we're moving into an old mansion in between a cattle farm and a cemetary. Mother tapped my shoulder. She pointed to signs hanging on some of the buildings. They were "Wanted Dead Or Alive" signs. There was one of a woman named Agathua Gours and she was accused of dark witchcraft. There was also a sign hung for the real dracula aka Vladmir The Impaler.

        "They believe Vladmir is a real vampire. Since vampires are immortal, they still think he's alive. A lot of people have been searching for him." mother said.

        "It's impossible for someone to be immortal! He couldn't of survived since the 1500's!" my brother said.

        "Be sure to check under your bed tonight, bro." I joked in an older sister way to startle him a bit.

        "Erin! Stop that!" my mother hissed.

         Father came back with the directions and drove to the mansion.