Interstellar Motivation To A Brick Wall

Multiple au au, where different versions of the gang coexist together but are simultaneously recognized as both individuals and themselves.
---

Tom sat on the roof of the apartment watching the sunset, the giggling of his Tomsworld and Opposite self rang through his ear making his lips curl onto a subtle frown.

His feet dangled off the edge one wrong move and he'll fall into oblivion. Something cold pressed against the back of his neck making him shiver.

"stop that"

Tom looked behind him and saw the Mattsworld version of himself, stepping on him with his robotic limb.

"what do you mean?"
"I know what you're thinking so stop that"

Mattsworld Tom sat down beside him and let his feet dangle off the edge, mimicking the rhythm Tom was already doing.

"my future self must be so lucky to finally be gone, maybe I sho-"
"no, it will mess up the timeline, Grandfather's principle"
"I just don't want to reason anymore, Tord was my best friend and in the end he's--"
"--the one that would hurt you the most and exchange you for someone whose friendship they value more than yours despite what had happened, I know"

Tom leaned against Mattsworld Tom and watched as the two Toms play with Ringo and their respective Tords.
"nobody would care anyway, I never had friends, they all just stick around because they need something from me, it's best that you just let me go!"
"no! You're turning 21 tomorrow! Just hang on"
"I can't"

---