Another Part Of the Family Au

"Torm, get down here and do your homework!"

"I can do it upstairs!"

Tom grabbed a wooden spoon and climbed up the staircase, he knocked on Torm's door twice before forcefully opening it.

Torm's books were sprawled out on the floor while they scrolled through their phone.

"seriously!?"

"I'm studying! I'm just looking something up! Don't scroll! Nooooo!"

Tom ignored Torm's request and scrolled to the left, the grip on the phone loosened as his face paled in shock.

"you really are Tord's kid... You're both degenerates!"

Tom revealed the wooden spoon and started lightly hit Torm's hands.

"do your homework before scrolling through your comics"

"it's not a comic! Are you just too much of a pussy to say hentai?"

Light footsteps alerted Tom, he immediately lowered his voice and tightened the grip on Torm's hands,

"don't cuss in front of your mother! I can say Hentai but-"

"Did Tom say hentai!? He finally said it after 20 years!"

Tord suddenly came running upstairs with his arms open wide to pull Tom into a hug, Tom stood up quickly and body slammed Tord to the ground,

"I am having none of your nonsense Tord"

Tord meekly reached into his pocket and pulled out several coins and tossed them towards Torm,

"you were in on this?"

"Well you're really gullible and short tempered so I made a bet to see if I can make you say the one word you vowed to not say"

Tom's expression darkened, he placed a hand on Torm's shoulder and crouched to their level to whisper directly into their ear,

"if I knew how much of a bitch you would be, I would have swallowed you instead"

The coins slipped through Torm's fingers as their body paled in shock, Tom left the room and went downstairs to continue doing his daily chores.

Tord finally regained the strength to stand up and he sat down beside Torm,

"well your mom's a monster, just like how he is in bed"

"nice"

———