Chapter 3: A Surprise

I grabbed my bag and went back to the front of the store to grab my sketchpad and stuff. I went back to the counter and Tony was sitting at one of the tables making a Tik tok

 Y/N: Tony? What are you still doing here?

 He turned around and stopped the Tik tok. I grabbed my sketchpad and walked closer to him. He just stared at me for a few seconds and then stood up.

 Tony: I wanted to hang out with you some more

 My face when red and Tony must've noticed it because he smiled at me, put his hands in his hoodie pockets, and ducked his head. I tried to fight the blush and get my thoughts together

 Y/N: Um, h-how are you going to get home? Do you need me to drive you?

 He lifted his head back up and looked at me

 Tony: No, it's fine. I'll catch an uber.

 Y/N: Are you sure?

 Tony: Yes, thank you though

 I walked closer to him and sat at the table he was at and he sat with me.

 Y/N: Well, what did the others say?

 Tony: Well, we were almost to the car when I said I wanted to stay a little longer. They asked why and I told them all the nice things you told me. Ondreaz wanted to come with me but, he has an appointment. The girls wanted to stay too but they had to go the Santa Monica Pier for a photo shoot. I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day and since I had so much fun with you that I wanted to hang out with you. I hope you're not busy.

 I fought the blush coming across my face. Tony Lopez, the Tik tok star with over 18 million fans, wanted to hang out with ME.

 Y/N: No, I'm a.. I'm not

 Tony: Ok! Well, what do you want to do?

 Y/N: I was just about to film the can't take big D and sugar Tik tok. Do you want to be in it?

 Tony: Yeah, of course.

 We went up to the counter and set my phone up. We set the timer for three seconds while we got into formation. We started dancing and when it got to the part where it says, "then I hump on it", I threw it back and Tony put one arm up in the air and did a smooth and slow body roll literally 2 inches behind my ass. I froze and my face turned red and he sat there and laughed. The video was still rolling and caught all of it. After the video was done I grabbed my phone and watched through the video as Tony was still laughing. When it got to the part, my face turned even more red and I looked at Tony.

 Y/N: Tony!

 He kept laughing and it was so contagious that I started cracking up too. I captioned the video "love you for this <3 @tonylopez_" I know that video will end up all over Tik tok because Tony will repost it. After we both calmed down, we sat back down and I went through all the Tik toks we filmed with the group and just the two of us and posted all of them. Then I went to Instagram and posted all the photos we took with the group and just us. Not even a minute later, my phone was blowing up with comments and likes. My first notification was Tony liking the posts and then Ondreaz second and then Addison and Charli and Dixie Liked it right after. Tony even liked the Tik tok immediately. After seeing that Tony liked both posts, I immediately looked at him and he was looking at me with a smile. I stood up, went behind him, and gave him a hug around his shoulders. He held my arms in his hands.

 Y/N: Thank you Tony. This means a lot.

 Tony: Your welcome. It's the least I could do to thank you for everything you said and for being there for us, no matter the rumors or the crap we would get ourselves into, especially the helicopter meme