3

"You wanna do all that to me, Daddy?" Embry slurred to the man.

The man squeezed a meaty part of her thigh, with a dirty smile, "Damn girl, you got my dick hard just thinking about it."

Embry giggled, "Come on, Daddy let's go back to my place. We can have some real fun."

"Okay, baby. Let's go."

Embry ran a finger down his chest, "It'll cost you, baby."

"Hoe, do I look pressed for cash? Let's bounce."

Embry didn't stand for disrespect normally, but this was business. She didn't care what he called her as long as she got paid.

She rolled her eyes and stood, "I didn't mean to disrespect you, Daddy. Let me grab my stuff, and we can leave out, cool?"

He nodded. Embry placed a kiss on his cheek before trotting off to the back, swaying her hips to keep his attention. She grabbed her long coat and purse. Embry paid out the bouncer, bartender, and DJ before dipping out with the man. She stumbled through the parking lot, causing the man to grab onto her waist to steady her.

"My car is right over there." Embry pointed to her white Lexus in the distance.

"Nah, baby. I'll drive." He unlocked the doors of a Hummer truck.

"Yo! This is fly," she laughed, running her hands along the sides of the shiny car. "I'll need to get one of these for myself."

"You think you can handle something like this?"

"Can I handle it?" Embry laughed loudly. She climbed in the passenger seat. "I can handle it! Ride it! Control it!" She laughed, sitting on her knees, winding her hips in circles.

He turned over the car and reversed out of the parking lot with a laugh. "You're a wild one, girl."

"Oh, you have no idea," she teased, leaning over the center console rubbing his meat. She wanted to see how big he was. It was short, maybe 4 or 5 inches.

"You keep playing that and you'll make me pull over and take your ass right now.

"I won't object."

"I thought you wanted to go to your place."

"What I want to do to you, I can't do in the club," she licked her lips, making them glisten.

The man pulled the car off the road without hesitation, causing the tires to skid and jerk. Embry removed her purse strap and shrugged off her coat. She carried two small vials of whiskey in her coat pocket. She quickly swallowed them both while the driver clicked the emergency blinkers and unfastened his jeans. Liquor strong on her breath, he opted out of kissing on the lips. Instead, he kissed her neck. Embry was an attractive woman, and he couldn't wait to have her.

He sucked her pierced nipples through the mesh. She kissed his forehead and reclined back in a moan. Cocking her legs open, he crawled between them. His hands kneaded her breasts while she released his penis. He shoved himself into her wet folds and groaned. He pumped in and out of her wildly. Her head rested awkwardly on the dashboard, her legs suspended over her head, heels clicking against her forehead.

The man slammed into her so hard it almost hurt. Well, it should hurt, but her body was growing numb, static-like. All the alcohol she'd consumed this night was catching up to her. She could not do this sober.

He gripped her waist tighter and tighter. His grunts were loud, echoing as the truck rocked back and forth. Her vision was becoming blurry, and she closed her eyes for... a short, sweet second.