octane x reader (that night)

(kinda self indulgent and emo so tw death of a close one )

Y/n's pov

That day was the worst day of my life, the whole day felt off. Something was wrong, the air felt heavy and I couldn't really smile no matter what I did. I spent the whole day in my bed, only getting up to go the the kitchen and eat to fill the empty feeling I had in my stomach. I went through social media to look at all the people who looked so much better than me, I wanted to cry.
Around 7 pm I woke up from a depression nap to see my dad calling me I answered in a sarcastic tone only to be told a simple sentence.

"Your uncle, he crashed in a motorcycle accident. "

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I was silent for a few minutes before I asked

" Is he okay?"

I could here my dad starting to cry, and right then I knew that my uncle was gone. I always knew something like that would happen, he would always drink and drive but I never knew when. I talked with my dad to help him out before he went to bed.
After that I just sat in my room for a minute, only hearing my sobs and remembering ever moment of my uncle and how amazing he was to me.

I had to call him, I don't want to be alone right now.

Octavio-Silvia

"Hello (beautiful/handsome) what's up" 

He sounded so happy that I was calling him, I couldn't let him know how much I was hurting, but I couldn't speak. I'll I could do was sob. I could barely speak with out crying. As I tried to explain what I just heard through loud sobs I heard octane try to tell me to calm down. I wanted to scream. How could I calm down I just lost someone so close to me. The line was silent the. I looked at my phone

Call ended 6 minutes ago
lasted 0:03:58

Did he just hang up on me. I didn't know what to think, I thought I could trust him and this is what he does.
As soon as I get up to go stuff my face with food and cry I hear a knock at the door.
As I look through the peep hole is see a spazing octane knocking frantically.

As I open the door I just feel engulfed in a hug and hear plastic bags falling to the floor.

"I'm sorry if I was to slow I came here as quick as I could"

His soft Spanish accent sounded worried, he hugged me tight but not to tight that it hurt. I just held on to him as he picked me up like I was nothing and sat me down on the couch.

"Octane I can-" I tried to get up but before I could I felt all my blanket fall on top of me

" Nuh-uh-uh, your not moving a muscle until you feel better"

  he smiled at me as he grabbed the plastic bags and emptied them out on the coffee table An assortment of sweet and salty snacks where laid out in front of me. He but on a favorite YouTuber of ours on the TV and just wrapped me up and held me. I was honestly shocked at the fact that he was staying still, no leg bouncing, and no tapping. I could fall asleep like this but then I noticed.
A gnome figure on the table just with all the snacks.

"Um Silvia, what's that"

I pointed out the gnome and this fucker just makes the gnome sound. He gets up to get a drink from the fridge and I shove the gnome into the couch cushions. He bring me back a (fave drink) and he has a monster.
We watch YouTube and cuddle until I fall asleep. He made my night one of the best nights I've had in a long time.

_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Oof ya this was completely self indulgent and I  only cried once writing this 👌 also credit to TAPE_4_BXNDAGE

For pretty much this Intire story.