wattson headcannons

1. She definitely has ADD, ADHD, or is on the spectrum. ( She doesn't like loud noise and she can focus very well when it comes to maths)

2.she stims but sometimes she doesn't notice how hard she taps stuff or hits her hands together.

3. She curls her bangs with overnight curlers and trims her hair once every month.

4. She  is very open and is seen as the best legends to go to for problems.

5. She wears noice canceling headphones when the legends bickering gets to loud.

6. She has a stuffed animal keychain to help her with social anxiety.

7. She is the kinda person to listen to low-fi study music, but she also listens to 100-gegs.

8. She definitely has one of those big beanbag chairs filled with stuffed animals.

9. She has a little earn for her dad in her living room and doesn't let anyone touch it.

10. Her closet is filled with skirts, leggings and hoodies. She had a very large graffic tee collection and sick collection.

11. Wattson has a hyperfication on nessi and has nessi everything (Blankets,pillows , stuffies, tee shirts, socks, and posters)

12. She loves fluffy texture and hot food. Slimy and Damp textures is AWFUL and will make her panic.

13.she is lowkey a hypocondriac and has strictly stayed home and had wraith get her groceries.

14. Wraith and caustic are the only people aloud to come over to her place.

15. She definitely always gets delivery but she does work out in the apartments gym.