legends home/ apartment

Bangalore : home : ( two bed one bath) her house is always clean, she keeps her badges and awards in a glass coffee table in the living room. She has her bedroom then her office room.

Bloodhound: apartment: ( one room one bath) there place gives off cottage vibes from all the candles everywhere to all the plants. There room is always clean and they are always looking at new ways to decorate authors cage.

Caustic : house: ( two bedroom one bath and full basement) clean, too clean. His home smells like me clean himself lives there. His room is filled with bookshelfs filled with science books. Nobody is aloud in the second room or the basement

Gibraltar :home: ( one bed, one bath)
Gibby is a man of simplicity, he has very little stuff but has things that reminds him if his past and family

Lifeline :apartment:(one bed one bath) her home is really comfortable and feels very home-y, she has a oil defuser that is pretty much always going. She is a stickler for organizing so all of her stuff is in neet cabinets

Mirage : apartment: ( one bed one bath full kitchen) mirage is rarely home so it's just easy to live in the apartment right above his bar. After work if he's drunk his best pal can help him home. He keeps it " as clean as he can" which isn't clean at all.

Octane: apartment: ( studio, small bathroom) Octavio silvia is a man who NEVER cleans. The only clean path is one from the front door to the bed. He will clean up if he has Ajay or a g I r L over. His ' kitchen' is just frozen food or instant Raman.

Wraith :apartment : ( one room, one bath) wraiths apartment is very neat and tidy. She always keeps it clean and deep cleans in monthly. You know what they say clean home clean mind.

Watson : apartment: ( one bed, one bath) wattson likes to keep her apartment filled with stuffed animal everywhere. Her apartment is very pastel and child like but that's how she loves it.

Revanant : ???? : ( ????) He doesn't really live in a spasific 'home' Becuse you know, assassin business but he mostly never sleeps.

Pathfinder : mirage's bar:  path doesn't really need to sleep but he does enjoy having a place to call his so Elliott gave him a spruced up storage closet with his own TV and makeshift bed.

crypto : apartment: ( studio) crypto doesn't need a lot of things to feel home-y. He has his gaming set up, a bed, and I small kitchen and bathroom. Since he doesn't have a lot of stuff his apartment is really clean.

Loba: apartment: ( master bedroom, full bathroom, and large open bathroom) loba is a woman of class so of course she's going to have a lavish apartment. Jewels, large TV's, and fluffy pink carpet makes her place home.