Auditions

"I'm nervous, are we the first ones here?" Asked Erii, one of the girls in our akb48 sub unit.

"I don't think so, but let's go in the auditorium to see." Miru, our leader just shrugged.

We walked into the main lobby, and there sat, from seat 10-8, the woolim trainees: Eunbi, Suyun and Sohee. Sitting in 23rd place was ZB label trainee Alex Christine and sitting from 2-3 was Lee Kaeun and Heo Yunjin.

"Woah." Nako just gasped, the trainees were all pretty, tall and skinny, Nako is 149cm tall, so she could only look at them with awe.

"Isn't that Lee Kaeun from After school?" Miru suddenly asked about the Pledis trainee. It was true, she did look like the former member ok famous girl group After School.

We sat next to the woolim trainees and pledis trainees, in seats 4-7. They looked at us with curiosity and we looked at them with the same curiosity, after all, we were the first Japanese trainees here.

"H-Hi?" I said nervously in my very formal, mediocre Korean, since I have been learning it part-time in the past 3 years.

"Um, you're Japanese?" Eunbi, the leader said.

"Yes, my name is Takano Hana, what's your name?" I replied, still very uncomfortable and shy.

"I'm Kwon Eunbi, this is Lee Suyun and Kim Sohee, we are from Woolim entertainment!" She said nicely.

"This is Shiroma Miru, Yabuki Nako and Chiba Erii, Miru is our leader but I'm the only one that speaks Korean. We are from AKB48 in Akihabara."

"Nice!" She nodded, and the conversation went really awkward again.

Suddenly, the screen lit up with Starship entertainment, I was excited because my friend who is the same age as me, Wonyoung is in Starship.

Just at that moment, Wonyoung walked inside along with two other girls.

"Wow they are really tall!" Eunbi commented beside me. "I know right, Wonyoung is 169cm tall!" I replied too.

"You know her?" She asked.

"I met her yesterday at the market, but she is the only one I know." 

Wonyoung and the other 2 girls sat from seat 30-33 below us, I waved to her and she waved back.

"Hi eonni!" I called out.

"Hana-ssi! I love your outfit!" She said back with a bright smile on her face, Wonyoung is probably one of the visuals here considering how pretty she is.

This is my outfit.

Many other trainees came in soon after

Many other trainees came in soon after. In the span of half an hour, the lobby was full. Then the trainers walked in.

"Wah! They look scary!" Nako commented.

"I heard the trainees in Korea are all very talented, but we'll try our best!" Miru assured us.