At the movie theatre

Moonbyul's POV:

We drove to Hana's dorm and she was waiting outside.

"You could have stayed inside, it's really cold out here but come on

"You could have stayed inside, it's really cold out here but come on."

We got into Seulgi's car and she started spilling all the tea about produce rose and her life in Japan.

"We only go to Japan for concerts but I wished that we could go there for a vacation!"

"It's really pretty there in spring, I can tour you around too!" She beamed.

"Also you don't have to call us sunbaenim, since we are hanging out together now you can just call us unni." I told her while squishing her really squishy cheeks.

"Ah, ok eonni!" She looked up at me since she is pretty short herself, and tried to wink.

I suddenly fell into gay panic, but luckily was able to control it. We arrived at the movie theatre very soon and went to get our tickets.

The bad thing is, the total price of the tickets were more than the money that we brought, which means one of us can't watch the movie. Then Hana went up to the cashier and tried to do aegyo so he can lower the prices.

"Oppa~ We are 3 dollars short of money, can you lower the price for us please?" She said in a really cute tone.

"Alright, only because I'm a fan of you Hana!" He sighed while blushing at her cuteness. She happily took the tickets and ran away.

"Thank god we took you with us, if we did aegyo to that guy he would have kicked us out already!" Solar high-fived Hana, being cute has it's perks after all.

We sat down in the movie theatre and the movie started to play, it's surprisingly scarier than I thought it was, so I clung onto Wheein and started eating popcorn aggressively, then I heard a voice calling my name beside me, and realized that I was clinging onto Hana this whole time.

"Eonni~ This movie is actually pretty scary," She whispered. I swear to god, this girl is so blunt, did she just ignore the fact that I was clinging onto her for the past 30 minutes? Well I mean, she's 15, so what did I expect.

"I know, I didn't know that either!" I whispered back, and then she grabbed my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. I feel like I couldn't move, how can she be so innocent and stab a gang leader in the back at the same time? This girl is really puzzling.

We finished the movie and she went back to her dorm. "My evaluation preparation starts tomorrow first thing so I should train well." She said.

"Of course, we'll keep in touch and let us know if you need help!" Wheein waved at her and she got inside the building.

That night I texted her to see how she was doing.

You:

Hana-yah, Did the movie scare you a little XD

Hana:

To be honest, it was really scary, I'm going to sleep soon, we are definitely not going out to get snacks at night again!(>y<)

You:

Of course, stay safe and we'll cheer you on!!!

Hana:

Goodnight Unni c:

You:

Goodnight ;)