After the performances

It was really late at night, when my dorm decided that we wanted food. We take turns buying food and unfortunately, it was my turn.

"I'll be back as soon as possible!" I said, and then left for the mini-mart nearby.

It was already 11 PM, and the streets were eerily silent. I quickly got the snacks but I was then approached by several men who were in their mid-twenties.

"Wait aren't you Hana from Produce Rose? Oh my god!" One of them excitedly said. I just smiled awkwardly, I mean, it was creepy being approached by a few random guys in the middle of the night.

"Well, it's late, so why don't you come home with us! It's dangerous being out here alone huh?" Another one wrapped his arms around me. At this moment I knew I was in danger.

Moonbyul's POV:

"It's almost midnight eonni! Let's go" I told Solar, we just got back from shopping and the streets were really quiet and no one was there.

"We shouldn't have been out so late! Seulgi is still caught in traffic!" Hwasa looked at her watch in disappointment, after all, it was Solar's fault that we are stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Suddenly I heard some kind of screaming from behind us. "Do you hear that?" I asked, "Yeah, I think we should run." 

"No, someone might be getting murdered right now, we can't just run! Let's follow the sound." Solar determinedly said, just great.

We walked around the corner and saw like 3 guys trying to kidnap this teenage girl. One of them was pointing a pistol at her head.

"What the actual fuck? I think we should actually run." Wheein gasped, we are like just around the corner from those guys and one of them has a gun.

"Guys, we outnumber them, and we can call the cops-" Hwasa began but then Solar threw a knife from her bag at the girl before she could finish.

"Oh my god..." Wheein facepalmed, "We are dead for sure..."

The 3 guys seemed to have noticed us, and they were walking towards us when suddenly, the girl picked up Solar's knife and stabbed the tallest guy in the back. She then took the gun from his hand and pointed it at them.

"Don't move... I won't hesitate to shoot you!" She stammered, but they already ran away.

We just stood there in shock, she slowly walked over and shyly handed the knife back to Solar.

"T-thanks for the knife." She shyly said, I just stood in confusion, not being able to comprehend what just happened in the past 5 minutes.

"Wait, aren't you Hana? From Produce Rose?" Wheein said which made me snap back to my senses.

"Yeah... thanks again Wheein-sunbaenim." She said again, still very awkward even though she just stabbed a grown man like 2 minutes ago.

"Oh you know us too? That's good to know! It's late and our friend is picking us up soon, you can come with us!" Solar warmly offered, while holding the bloody knife awkwardly.

"Sure! Thank you!" she smiled.

Seulgi arrived in less than a minute, and we told her all about it

Seulgi arrived in less than a minute, and we told her all about it. Surprisingly, she was already a fan of produce rose and Hana in particular, so they were chatting happily. I found myself unconsciously blushing since I was sitting beside her, which is very weird since I just met her.

We arrived at the Produce Dorms and she got off there. I brought her to the front door and she suddenly turned around to ask me something.

"Um, sunbaenim, can I have your number?" She scratched her head.

"Sure, just in case you get in trouble again you can just call me!" I waved to her as she got into the building, today was certainly an interesting day.

Hana's POV:

"Yah! Hana! It's 12:30! We thought you were dead or something!" Wonyoung embraced me as soon as I got inside.

"Ugh, it's a long story..."