Relationships

If you read the last chapter, I included family so I will not be putting it in here, just a heads up.

Friends: 

~Charlie
~Vaggie (frenemy)
~Cherri Bomb (best friend)
~Alastor (more of an acquaintance)
~Husk (one-sided)

Enemies:

~Vaggie (frenemy)                                                                                                                                                                  ~Sir Pentious

Acquaintances:

~Nifty                                                                                                                                                                                          ~Alastor (kind of a friend)

Others:

~Valentino (Boss at the Pornographic Studios)                                                                                                        ~ Fat Nuggets (pet, yes its official)                                                                                                                                  ~Travis (client)

Vaggie

Vaggie and Angel share a passive-aggressive frenemy relationship with each other. For now, they are on basic terms with one another.

They do not like nor dislike each other.

Alastor

As of yet the two do not have any kind of relationship, Angel suggests when talking to Vaggie he'd never heard of Alastor before, despite his reputation as a powerful demon. However, Angel mentions he thinks Alastor looks like a "Strawberry Pimp" in regards to his looks.

Charlie

He is one of Charlie's first patients with the hotel. They became friends after the events of the pilot episode "That's Entertainment".

While making fun of the hotel's failure, Angel Dust notices how his taunting upsets Charlie. Feeling bad, he stops and attempts to comfort her, but instead walks away and leaves her alone.

In a stream, when asked what his unfiltered thoughts of Charlie are, he says that her happy attitude sometimes makes him happy, however it mostly annoys him because he thinks that Hell isn't a happy place to live in.

Cherri Bomb

Angel and Cherri Bomb are best friends and partners in crime. They both get involved in Turf wars, especially with Cherri's arch rival Sir Pentious.

Arackniss

Arackniss is Angel's older brother. It's unknown what sort of relationship the two have outside of being blood-related. Angel would make fun of Arackniss's name (and possibly his height).

Molly

Molly is Angel's twin sister. It's unknown what sort of relationship the two have outside of being blood-related.

When asked on what Angel and Molly's relationship is, Vivziepop said that their siblings and their relationship is positive and that she can't say much because a lot of that is after the pilot episode That's Entertainment.

Angel's Mother

Angel has an unknown mom. It's unknown what sort of relationship the two have outside of being blood-related.

When asked about if there are any plans for Angel's mother, Vivziepop said that that's definitely something she can't say, but maybe.

Henroin

Henroin is Angel's father. It's known that their relationship was slightly toxic. Being born in the early 19 hundreds, Angels father was disgraced by having a homosexual son, resulting in abuse and and the reason Anthony may have turned to drugs.

Valentino

Valentino is Angel's boss at the Porn Studio. He's also Angel's Pimp/Sugar Daddy.