Fun Facts

~Angel is Italian-American.

~The one thing Angel doesn't like about this demon form is his feet.

~Angel, alongside Alastor, is the hardest to write for Vivziepop because she doesn't know all the details of the period of time where they come from and since they are based on some complex emotions she has had in her life.

~Angel and Alastor are also two of the first characters Vivzie has ever created and are two of her personal favorites.

~Creating Angel Dust was an emotional rollercoaster ride for Viv as it helped her go through a toxic relationship.

~Despite being gay, Angel is willing to sleep with women in exchange for money.

~At the Momocon 2019 Hazbin Hotel panel, when asked by a fan if Angel will be getting a boyfriend, Vivziepop said he will at some point in the series, but gave zero indication as to who it may be.

~Before his human name was confirmed, his original name was Martin, but this is no longer canon.The name Anthony may come from the word "antonia", which means "priceless/praiseworthy and or beautiful".

~The majority of Angel's family are in Hell and they all take the form of spiders with drug-based names.

~When asked if Angel keeps in contact with any of his family that resides in hell, Vivziepop replied she cannot say as it may be explored in the show.Angel's family are spider demons because of their "web" of organized crime.

~Angel enjoys going to the aquarium. His favorite fish is said to be blobfish and angelfish.

~According to Vivziepop, when Angel died he got into sex work pretty early on and rejected his family's mob business initially.

~According to Vivizepop, Angel has a soft spot for children. However, he would be the "friendly irresponsible" type around them where he wouldn't act inappropriately around them but would still swear.If he were to find a lost baby, he wouldn't hurt them, but he would take them to inappropriate places while finding their parents.

~According to Vivziepop, there's a reason why Angel is so brightly colored.

~When asked if there's a kill he's really proud of in the Ask Angel QnA livestream #1, Seth Atkinson said in Angel's voice to stay tuned for that because that's some fun stuff for later.

~Angel and , his sister, are twins.

~According to Vivziepop, and Angel Dust would be kicked out of a Medieval Times restaurant for various shenanigans.

~According to , if she were to describe Angel Dust with a My Chemical Romance song, it would be "Mama".

~Angel can play both the trumpet and accordion.

~Angel Dust died in his mid-thirties.

~His family was in the Italian mafia