Learning More About the Siblings 2

Arackniss

~Arackniss is normally pretty hard on his younger brother.

~He is currently planned to appear later in the Hazbin series, along with Angel Dust's other family members such as his twin sister Molly, his father , and his unknown mother.

~Arackniss is a spider demon.

~He is very thin and hunched over often with a stern demeanor, his skin/fur is black.

~He has short black hair in the back of his head and has long, drooping black hair in the front. 

~He has eight eyes, and his sclera is a pinkish/reddish color in with black pupils that are the shape of a thin line (which is notably a trait shared by venomous spiders).

~He normally has a frown on his face and does not smile easily.

~He (along with Angel Dust's father ) first appeared in Vivziepop's video "Daddy Issues".

~Arackniss has been previously noted to be violent towards Angel Dust, according to a sketch dump Vivziepop has done in the past, however, this is not canon as of 2019.

~According to VivziePop, when Arackniss appears in the show, he would receive a redesign.

Theory Time

 "He has eight eyes, and his sclera is a pinkish/reddish color in with black pupils that are the shape of a thin line (which is notably a trait shared by venomous spiders)."

i thought none of it before, but, his name corresponds with no drug but it does correspond with arachnids. Maybe he didn't die of a drug overdose. Maybe he died of a venomous spider bite. back then they didn't have the right medicines to treat extremely venomous bites and with his family being part of the Italian mafia, he would have a dark and unwelcoming reputation, not allowing him to get into a good hospital. 

Knowing angel dust, he likes to do pranks. When anybody talks about family he never joins in. Maybe, he did a prank involving a venomous spider. After all, he is always reckless as long as its at the cost of others. That being so his brother would have gotten bitten and died, showing why Arackniss is so hostile and harsh on his younger brother.