truth or dare

Me,madison,queenie,zoe,  cordelia,coco,Mallory,and misty all decided to play truth or dare sense all of the girls were out and about doing whatever they do on a Saturday night. It was my turn and i was nervous."Ok y/n it your turn"madison said with a evil smile on her face."truth or dare"madison asked hoping you would pick dare because everyone knew about your crush on cordelia well not everyone because of course cordelia didn't know. Y/n felt brave so she said "dare" with a smile hoping she wouldn't have to do anything too stupid,"i will give you a choice you can one make out with cordelia right her in front of us or two you could go take her into the closet by the bathroom and have your privacy."she said with a evil smirk. You look at cordelia and saw her blushing a little, then she look up at you waiting for you to make a choice. You finally take cordelia by the hand and the both of you walk to the closet. The both of you sit down in the small cramped area Madison shut the door and left giggling. Cordelia broke the silence by saying "y/n are you ok?"" Yes im wonderful" you say but in your head you were freaking out."Your lying to me y/n i can tell what's the matter?"she says putting her hand on your thigh, you shivered by her touch . Thats when you couldn't hold it in anymore so you leaned in and your lips brushed up against hers, cordelia didn't react nor did she respond you backed up and started to apologize. Before you could get the rest of your words out you felt her soft lips on yours you squeaked a little but then relaxed, cordelia the bit your lip and you let out a little moan she lets a chuckle the kiss you again and pulls your hips in to pull you closer. Thats when madison came. Up to the door "Im about to open the door bitches yall better be ready." She said. You and cordelia separated quickly so they didn't find you two kissing. When Madison open the door both of you fell out on the floor on your backs everyone started laughing. "Awwww!" Zoe said with excitement."you guys are so cute together look at you both blushing." Coco said with a soft smile,when they all left out of the kitchen you turn to cordelia and see her smiling  , you go up to her and kiss her softly and the both of you head back to the game. The End.