I dont wanna be your friend i wanna kiss your lips🥺

So this is going to be around the time where Michael destroyed the coven and their at Misty's shack so Um yeaaaa dude😌💅🏽✨
Song
•I wanna be your girlfriend-girl in red•
•——————————————————————————•
Cordelia tried to get back zoe and queenie but it was too late Michael destroyed their souls "oh shit." Madison tried to whispery herself but we all heard her, " what?" Cordelia asked "well when we went to the house Michael was born in we found out he can..... erase people's souls after they die their nowhere their just..gone."Madison said with a tone of sadness in her voice " WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS!" Cordelia shouted then slapped the shit out of Madison, we all stepped back and gasped we've never seen Cordelia ever get that mad a and hit someone. "I TOLD YOU HE WAS THE ANTICHRIST WHAT MORE DID YOU WANT!" Madison shouted back at her while holding her cheek "hey this is not the time to be turning on each other we have too get along if were gonna stop Michael." Mrytle said separating them both, Cordelia just fell into mrytle's arms crying.

One hour later
————————
Madison and Cordelia both apologized to each other, mrytle and Cordelia went to the hawthorns school to talk to behold and John Henry but turns out Michael killed them. Cordelia Put a identity spell on Coco and Mallory but not you because your gonna have to watch Mallory and Coco and protect them from any harm that comes their way. Mrytle and Madison got a hotel room not too far from the shack which meant that you and Cordelia were their by y'all selves, One thing that everyone new when y'all had the coven was that you had the biggest crush on Cordelia anytime you would talk to her or see her your thoughts drift away from you from how beautiful she is her smile, her gorgeous brown , her beautiful golden locks that lay on her shoulders, but of course you can't ever tell her that you have a crush on her because you know she'll never love you back. You were laying on Misty's bed with one of her covers over you drifting off to sleep, Cordelia was over on the couch just looking at a book that she found in the shack until she heard whispering coming from you, she was confused but soon thought that you did tell her when you first joined the coven that you talked in your sleep. She walked over to you and placed her hand on your cheek and caressed it as she listened to your little whisper, " I love you Cordelia." You say " I love you too y/n." She says back to you thinking that you didn't mean love like a crush, you woke up to her touch on your cheek she was inches away from you, you both stared into each other eyes her eyes had a sparkle in it. "You can get in if you want to I don't want you sleeping on the couch." You say nervously "you sure I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything." She says " yes now get in!" You say and laugh "ok ok jeez!" She says laughing with you, you turn to face her that's when out of nowhere you got the courage to sing, "although my lips are blue and I'm cold." She laughs and say your lips aren't blue and covers you up with the blanket, " I don't wanna be your friend I wanna kiss your lips!" Cordelia mouth is gapped open in shocked " I wanna kiss you till I loose my breath!" You sing "I don't wanna be your friend I wanna be your bitch and I wanna touch you but not like this the look in your eyes my hand between your thighs." Cordelia sings, you were surprised because you didn't even know that she knew the song you snapped out of your thoughts when you felt a hand on your waist it was Cordelia, you looked her in her eyes she did the same but hers kept going from your eyes to your lips that's when she pulled you in and kiss you, you put your arms around her neck and played with her hair, after what seems like 10 minutes you both pull away gasping for air " I love you y/n." She says with a smile " I love you too Delia." You say and smile. You turn and get on top of her and just lay on her, you put your arms around her neck and she put her arms around your waist and held on to you, in some points in time she would even grab you ass making you giggle, after a while you both fell asleep. The next morning mrytle came in and seen the two of you she smiled softly and sat on the couch.

2 weeks later
—————————
It was time for you too leave and meet Coco and Mallory, you said your hard goodbyes to Cordelia,mrytle,and Madison it was hard saying goodbye to them you all was crying like big baby's, "see you soon y/n" Cordelia says with a smile " I love you Cordelia here take this." You take off your necklace that you had on. And put if around her neck "a little something to remember me by."you say with a soft smile "I would never forget you y/n no matter what happened." She say you all hug for the last time and Madison drops you off, you wave at her goodbye.
3 years later
•————————-•
The notification that you have been waiting for has finally popped up on everyone's phones you were with Coco and Mallory when it happened then the sirens went off " it's time." You say " TIME FOR WHAT Y/N!" Coco says screaming as the driver swerves through the street not trying to hit anyone on the way to the airport "the apocalypse." You say .
———————————————————————————
And thats it for this part!😄 do you guys want a part 2?😊