The end.

This is part two to "I don't wanna be your friend I kiss your lips." So I hope you enjoy it!🙂✨
POV: the timeline is after the bomb dropped and the world ended and everyone died from eating the apples.
•—————————————————————•
Everyone was dead, well except for me I took a bite but didn't actually eat it I just faked my own death " well I can check that off my bucket list." I thought to myself, I heard gunshot so I dropped back down to the floor just in case it was someone  saw me. But turns out it was just ms.mead who shot ms.venable, after what seems like five minutes of sitting on the floor the song changes on the radio I was really confused but then I remembered it's time. I waited by the entrance for them to walk in it seemed like thirty minutes had went by until I heard heels on the ground I knew it was them by the energy I felt, after they stopped I jumped out "BOO!" I scream " AAHHH!" They all scream, I couldn't help be start laughing " you should've seen the look on y'all faces!" You point and laugh "Y/N! THAT WAS NOT FUNNY YOU SCARED US TO DEATH!" Cordelia scream, you just smiled and jumped into her arms happy to be with her again, she squeezed you so tight you could hardly breathe. "Do you know where Coco, Mallory, and Dinah are?" Mrytle ask " yes i know exactly where they are I run and to go get the and I teleport all of us back to Cordelia,Mrytle, and Madison. "Here they are!" You say " thank you sweetheart." Cordelia says with a smile, Cordelia revived them. "I can't believe Brock fucking killed me!" Coco says madly "When I'm done with all of you , you all would wish you were still dead." Michael pops out " you haven't won yet." Cordelia says "well look at the state of the world." He says "It's as bad as your dinner jacket." Mrytle says, that's one thing you LOVED about Mrytle is her sassy comebacks and she was just ICONIC but back to the tea. Cordelia ended out blowing up ms.mead sending Michael flying off the stair, Madison ran to ms.meads hand gun and shoots Michael up, Cordelia holds on to you tightly keeping you safe and sound, she grabs your face and looks you in the eye and mouths "are you ok?" You shake your head yes and helps her get up, "bullets alone won't kill him he's too powerful." Cordelia explains "well I'll hold him off as long as I can!" Madison says "go." She says Cordelia moves closer and caresses her cheek "GO!" She yells, we all headed up the stairs Cordelia stopped for a second and looked at Michael he was looking dead at her, turned around too find her still their so I ran and grabbed her hand and pull her up the stairs. Mallory was ahead of us so she ran but then Brock stabbed her, she fell to the wall we all ran to her to grab her "that's payback bitch I serve it cold." Brock says "and I serve it hot IGNITE!" Mrytle says setting Brock on fire and falling off the balcony, "he's coming get her out of here I'll stall him!" Maria says to us. We do as she says and drag Mallory's body to the nearest tub,we found one we put here in it and mrytle added something to the bath water I wasn't sure what it was, Cordelia was trying to revive or a least heal her it wasn't working though she wasn't strong enough. "I love you." She said to me and mrytle she hugged mrytle and kissed me passionately,mrytle smiled at us "I love you so much y/n never forget that." She had her hand on my cheek caressing it and then she let go and went off. Michael finally appeared in front of her they argued then it happened when her world actually ended and so did mine... Cordelia stabbed herself with a knife that Michael had from when coco tried to kill him , "CORDELIA!!" Mrytle screamed Cordelia pushed herself off the balcony I ran after her but then Mallory pulled me into the tub with her and I was a little confused but then I realized that we performed tempus Infinitim. When we made it back to the time contances put Michael out we ran him over with my Range Rover my dad bought me for my 16th birthday after that we headed to the academy to join it, it was weird seeing everyone but I was great at the same time. After Cordelia showed us our rooms she headed off I had my own room next to Cordelia's we had dinner I had to befriend everyone again which was fine with me after  that I took my shower brushed my hair and teeth and put on my pajamas Cordelia knocked on my door "who is it?!" I say "It's me Cordelia coming to check on you!" She says you open the door and let her in "so how did you like your first day here?" She ask "hm oh it was really great....yeah really great." You smile softly, Cordelia took your hand and caressed it "hey if you ever need anything just know I'm here ok." She says with a smile "thanks that means a lot."you smile back "well goodnight sweetie sleep well." She says "thanks you too."  You go to sit on your bed when Cordelia takes your wrist and pulls you in and kisses you, you pull away looking confused "you don't think I forgot about you did you?" She shows you the necklace you gave her before you left to meet coco and Mallory she says with a smirk "what?" You say still confused "I know that you and Mallory did tempus infinitum to save the world and stop Michael I remember everything I wanted to kiss you ever since you walked through those doors." She says with a smile her hands resting on your hips keeping you close " so you remember everything that's great should we tell Mallory?" You ask "maybe tomorrow let's get some sleep."  She says you nod and she takes your hand and leads you to her room "get in don't be shy I don't bite and second we've already slept together anyways." She says,you nod and get under the covers and scoot closer to Cordelia she puts her hand on you leg and pulls it up on her then moves it to your waist and pulls you even closer to her "goodnight sweetheart." She says and kisses your forehead "goodnight Delia"you say drifting off to sleep.

THE END

I hope you enjoyed this (I don't like it but I hope you do!)like I said I dearly apologize for the wait I had school,I was dealing with my depression and anxiety I just had a lot on my plate but I will start writing a lot more then I do! And remember you are enough you are handsome/gorgeous you are perfect and smart and the most amazing person in this world ! And remember to wear you mask the correct way by covering your nose and mouth! Love you!💖✨☁️