Wedding day

I woke up at around 6:34 in the morning because today is a very special day for me and Delia it's our wedding day! Today is the day me and Cordelia will never forget! You all maybe wondering who proposed to who and how did it happen well first of all Cordelia proposed to me and where we went was so beautiful and gorgeous!
✨FLASH BACK 1 YEAR AGO✨
•———————————————-•
🤍Cordelia POV 🤍
"Ok today's the day Cordelia you have to do it no else can do it for you."she says while looking at herself in the mirror , she bought a outfit just for this special occasion.
Her outfit:

She was ready to go and setup the area where she was going to propose to you at she went over to the bed that the two of you shared and seen that you were still asleep she kissed your temple and smiled and whispered "I love you y/n

She was ready to go and setup the area where she was going to propose to you at she went over to the bed that the two of you shared and seen that you were still asleep she kissed your temple and smiled and whispered "I love you y/n." She left a note and something special for you to wear today in your wardrobe And left the room quietly.

🦋Your POV🦋

I woke up finding out that Cordelia was not at my side so I got up to see if she was in the bathroom, nope not there so you went downstairs to see all of the girls their at the table chatting and laughing until they seen you had came in. "Oh hey y/n!" Zoe said with the biggest smile on her face."good morning guys, hey do y'all have any idea where Delia is?" You ask " oh yes dear she went out earlier to go run some errands but she'll be back before you know it." Mrytle says with a soft smile "oh ok" you said with a smile you left out of the dining room to head back up to your room "they definitely know something that I don't" you say to yourself which you were right their job was to keep you busy all day while Delia set up the area. You headed to the bathroom you showered, brushed your teeth, and hair, and put on some makeup, you came out and went to your wardrobe to find a nice looking outfit to wear when you seen an outfit you've never seen in your closet before nor remember buying, you seen a note attached to it "hi my sweet angel I bought you this outfit for you to wear today I hope you like it~Delia 💗"  you smiled as you hugged the note you went to see what the outfit looked like when you seen it your mouth dropped
Your outfit:

 You headed to the bathroom you showered, brushed your teeth, and hair, and put on some makeup, you came out and went to your wardrobe to find a nice looking outfit to wear when you seen an outfit you've never seen in your closet before nor rememb...

You get dressed and look in the mirror at how beautiful the dress is you head down stairs to get something and see that Delia is back home from running her "errands" when she seen you she couldn't help but smile. "You always seem to be able to pull off anything you wear can you"she says with a giggle "I guess so." You say with a small smile she puts her hands on you waist and you put your arms around her neck you, she kiss you softly on the lips, in the background you hear "aaawwwww" and giggles coming from the girls. "Well y/n I have a surprise for you so let's go!" She say "uh ok!" You say and take her hand ,she tells the girls that mrytle is in charge and leaves, she opens the car door for you and you get in. "So where are we going?" You ask "sorry but I can't tell other wise it wouldn't be a surprise anymore"she says with a chuckle "ok fine." You look out the window you try to see if you know where your going but you don't notice this part of New Orleans you know all of your city but you don't know this part. Once you have arrived Cordelia told you to cover your eyes you obeyed and covered you eyes she guided you to where the area was and once you got there she told you to open your eyes you did and what you say was the most beautiful place ever!

(But outside)She sat you down at the table and put the food out onto the table you two began eat until she got and got beside you and said "y/f/n your the most amazing thing that has came into my life I love you with all of my heart and I will alw...

(But outside)
She sat you down at the table and put the food out onto the table you two began eat until she got and got beside you and said "y/f/n your the most amazing thing that has came into my life I love you with all of my heart and I will always have your back I will be their with you till the day I die...I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you y/n..so" she kneeled down on one knee, started to cry you finally knew where she had been all day and what was about to happen "y/f/n will you marry me?" She said hoping to get a yes "IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION YES DELIA I WOULD LOVE TO!!!" you said crying and jumping into her arms she started crying too she put the ring on your finger and kissed you passionately.

✨BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME✨
•——————————————————•
Your POV
And here you are now walking down the aisle to this gorgeous women Cordelia smiled so widely at how beautiful you looked, all of the girls were crying even Madison was crying that's how you know it's real when she's over here crying. The two of you say your vows and share a kiss every cheers and starts to clap.
And now your married to the supreme!

I hope you guys enjoyed this story if you have any ideas about what I should write about next comment down below!! Thank you and stay safe!💗🥺✨🤍