𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Clove Kentwell give me your phone," Johanna says, reaching over her sleeping bag to grab my I-phone XR.

A low groan escapes my throat. Rule one for being friends with this bizarre brunet; never let her see your phone unlocked.

I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

It's 3 am and I am having a sleepover at my friend Johanna's house. The sky is pitch black, with a crescent moon gazing over our small little town. My sleeping bag is hot, and I can feel sweat dripping down my thigh. My feet are numb, and my hair is probably a mess, given that Johanna woke me and my friend, Finch, up at 2 am. Because it's Johanna's sleepover, and she can't have only one person over, so she invited almost all our friends. I glance at their tumble of red, brown, and blond hair. Their sleepover tumble over each other into a big knot.

"Please Clove?" she begs.

I roll my emerald coloured eyes.

Without waiting for an answer, Finch reaches over and snatches my phone out of my hand.

"Finnnchhhh," I groan.

"You know you love us," Johanna jokes.

"Meh."

She gasps, her face looking hilariously offended. I burst out laughing, and Finch chucks a pillow towards my face. I dodge and it hits the sleeping Katniss in the face.

"Mhhhmhm," Katniss groans, mindlessly throwing it behind her, right into Finch's face.

Johanna bursts out laughing, and Katniss murmurs something under her breath.

"Moving on," Finch grins.

I roll my eyes again.

Johanna gasps, my phone light illuminating her face.

"What?" Finch asks.

She shows her my screen, the cracks causing shadows on Finch's face.

Finch gasps.

"What?" I inquire, praying that she didn't find out.

"Why have you been texting..." Johanna pauses for dramatic effect. "Cato?!?!"

Cato is one of the hottest boys at our school, Panem high. He is very skilled in most forms of combat, especially with swords. He was given the name of a player, but he is actually a really sweet guy. He looks like the stereotype ken doll though, which makes all the girls want him. I am not even joking, but I saw two girls fight over who gets to be his partner in a maths question. Then they both got detentions for "behaving like babies." To be honest, all the teachers are pretty fed up with stuff like that happening. The headmistress gave a "very serious" discussion, asking the students to keep their private lives, well private. Cato's best friend is this boy named Finnick, which makes it kind of awkward, given that Finnick is dating one of my best friends, Annie.

I look at my hands.

"Um..."

"OMG ARE YOU TWO, LIKE, DATING!?!" Finch squeals, flopping down on her sleeping bag.

"Well..." I say quietly.

"OMG, YOU ARE!"

"Shut up...!" Katniss sleepily yells.

Johanna and Finch laugh.

'Seriously though Clo, are you though?" Finch asks, her face growing more serious.

I fiddle with the zipper and accidentally catch it in my finger. Ouch.

"Clove, come on, tell us!" Johanna shrieks.