𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞

*Doesn't have a pov

CloverWithKnives is streaming now on YouTube.
5 Million viewers. Featuring CatoDaSwordBoy.

"Hi, guys!" YouTube sensation, Clove Kentwell said to the camera. "Welcome back to my channel, I hope you all are having a wonderful week!" Clove smiles. 

A boy with blond hair and blue eyes sat in the chair next to her, Clove's braid tossed over his shoulder. The wall in the background has framed weapons and posters of famous singers, such as Halsey, Alec Benjamin etc. The wallpaper was white but you can barely see it due to the polaroid photos of her and the blond boy. 

"I am here with my best friend CatoDaSwordBoy, or CatoBear as I call him," Cato rolls his eyes but waves his hand. 

"Moving on," Cato jokes.  

"Loads of people keep commenting saying that I have  to give you more info on my life or whatever," Clove's freckles popped on her face, "So today me and Cato are going to do a challenge I was tagged in by my bestie GlimGlam, to answer 10 questions that you guys choose for us!"

She laughs. "That was a mouthful, wasn't it. Please give subscribe, because apparently like 60% of my viewers aren't subscribing, which is pretty sad, and I am SO FRICKEN CLOSE TO 10M SUBSCRIBERS, LIKE WHAT!!!"

"Both my channel and Glimmer's are down below, make sure to subscribe because I am better then Clove," Cato smirks.

"Hey!" Clove shoves him. "He's only joking, he knows I'm better."

"Believe what you wanna believe Clover," Cato jokes, blinking innocently. 

Clove banged him over the head with a Harry Potter book. 

The chat exploded with comments and likes. 

Cato puts his arm over her shoulder. "Shall we start?"

The brunette nods. "Yes but before we start can I give a shoutout to the sponsor of this video, PanemWeaponary?

"I mean you are going to do it anyway so..." Cato raises his eyebrows. 

"Cato bear, shut up."

"PanemWeaponry is my main source for my knives, and you can get a free return if the weapons aren't good enough for 7 days!" Clove winked. "PanemWeaponary supplies all my knives and training stuff, and you can get 10% off if you use the code 984knives32. The link is linked down below."

Cato chuckles. 

"Anyway... shall we start?" Clove asks. She reaches out of the shot and gets a cup filled with pieces of paper. 

"First question," Clove read. "User19283 asks, where did you first learn how to throw knives?"

She giggles nervously, and Cato burst out laughing. 

"Um..." She pauses. "Let's just say it was highly gruesome and dark, and I want to keep this channel as light as possible."

"And maybe it was a tad illegal," Cato smirks. 

She hits him with the book again. 

"Moving on..."

"This one's for you Cato," Clove grins and passes it over to him. 

"CatoPleaseMarryMe - that is a... nice username - asks, Cato when are you and Clove coming to London?" Cato looks up. "We are touring there..." He glances at Clove. "Wait when are we touring there again?"

Clove rolls her eyes. "In two months."

"We will see you all there, don't forget to book tickets!" Cato winks.