Paisley P.O.V

I started riding the bus everyday and I always sat with Cole we became the best of friends.we were sitting on the bus singing our hearts out when this dude looked at us funny and said shut the fuck up you dying cows.!"

Cole just looked at him and said "what you gatta problem,like get up out my face who ya think ya are,talking all this trash like blah de blah de blah!"  Authors note:they are listening to the song beg for it obviously so he sang that to him.

The guy just looked at cole like tf and then finally shut up.

I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore I burst out laughing hysterically.

Which made cole start laughing too.

"Oh my god! Pais shut up you cow!" He yelled so the guy could hear him

"Oh my goish! I said after I got done laughing you are such a fricken weirdo cole,you seriously have issues."

"Why he said smirking."

"You just sang beg for it by Iggy izalea."

"Oh shut up he said you loved it."

"I couldn't help but laugh sure I did I say you weirdo."

"Don't call me a weirdo he said smirking."

I poked his dimple."awe cole you have dimples I say teasingly."

He always said how he hated his dimples .

"Shut up he says you know I don't like them,and you're the weirdo poking my dimples you weirdo!"laughing***

"Haha why I say their soooo cute,poking them again."

"Paisley Allen thomsan he said knock it off!"

He only used my full name when he was serious any other time he would just call me pais.

I loved annoying him it was so fun.

Even though I annoyed the crap out of him all the time he was still always there to hold me and to catch my tears after a long day of putting up with dean,or whenever I needed him. . One day in history dean was extra mad because he said we barely talked and that I was ignoring him. He yanked at my hair and and maDe me kiss him I ran to to the bathroom before anyone noticed me crying somehow Cole was right outside the door he always knew when something was wrong and he gave me some more mints but this time he looked mad he asked me to ride the bus home that day to stay away from the asshole Dean. I've never seen Cole this mad so. I rode the bus. Cole asked me... " why do you really put up with him?" I answered " my dad likes him he thinks he's a prince and that I need someone." He says " Well you have someone and that's me." as he wipes away my tears i felt my face blush was i really starting to like Cole...my best friend...as i looked up thats the first i seen his eyes they were a really pretty light green I could get lost in them I thought to myself oh boy I said to myself I have a crush on Cole and at the same time i got scared because as soon as i looked into them my dream came back and it looked so real and Cole looks a lot like the boy in my dream but I knew that wasn't possible my train of thought was lost when cole started talking again

"so you need to get rid of Dean before he does something else and then ill take care of it. I'm sick and tired of seeing you cry and hurt because of that asshole, if you don't do something I will"

He seemed so mad but he was right. The next day I would breakup with Dean for good my dad would live if he met Cole. I smiled when I thought that and I don't really know why.

I texted Dean and told him to meet me behind my house building because we needed to talk I was feeling really brave that day. After school i waited outside behind my building Dean came but he looked happy. His pants were messed up and he was stumbling towards me.he came over to me and gave me a hug and started kissing me  i could smell and taste the alchahol I told him to stop but he didnt listen next thing I know he has me pinned on the wall  and he started to undress me I started screaming and tryed to break free he said to shut up and punched me in the gut I could barely breath i screamed louder and he punched me in the lip i tryed like hell to fight him off course my dad was at work why am I so stupid he started touching my shoulders and kissing me he began to lower his hands from my shoulders he kept moving them lower and lower when he finally stopped I went completely numb I couldn't believe what was about to happen to me then out of no where I hear a growl and Alexander and Cole are behind my apartment building. Cole has a wild look in his eyes I've never seen before how did he know I was here how does he always knoww when something's wrong? As soon as Dean had his attention on them I fixed my clothes as soon as I could tears streaming down my face.