witch hunters

That morning my mom came in my room. She flipped who the hell is that in your bed she said.

Dad came in what why are you yelling.

He then said I smell witch. Where is it I will tear it to shreds.

He really hated them because of some type of family doctor MR.Nolson or somerhing who was a witch he never really went in to detail he always just said never trust witches.

Madison got up really fast you smell me and why do you want to tear me to shreds.

My dad answered because you can't be trusted.

Madison was really brave.

She stood up I can to be trusted you don't even know me.

I got up really fast I felt like I needed to stick up for her for some reason what my dad was saying to her really pissed me off.

I darted at my dad really why do you have to be such a jerk. She's not just a witch she does have a name its madison, so please call her madison and if you want to tear her to shreds then you'll have to go through me first. I stood in front of her eyes as Dark and cold as they could be I was really pissed he had no room to say that.

My dad answered are you forgetting that it was a witch who almost took you and your sister a witch that almost killed your mother. I'm telling you they may seem nice in the beginning but trust me they can't be trusted they turn just like that and I will not allow one of them fiflthy things in my house.

Madison had had enough she pushed me out of the way making me fly halfway across the room. Before she darted out of the house tears in her eyes.

See my dad said she just flown you across the room there evil they don't have a soul. That's why you have to burn them.

Shut the fuck up, dad I said before pushing my way out the door running after madison.

I found her back at her house,in her bed trying to fall asleep restless though.

I just let my self In i didn't even care. I hated to see her like that.

Restless I say,

Holy steph don't do that I thought you were your dad coming to burn me.

I crawled into bed with her.

I would never let that happen I say.

Sorry about my dad I say wiping a tear from her eye he's a dick.

She managed a laugh.

Sorry for flinging you across the room. Did I hurt you she sounded worried.

I took her hand not one bit remember vampire.

Still she said I feel like shit.

I said stop it was actually pretty amazing how you did that I felt like I was flying

She managed to laugh your so weird

Then it faded.

What I say talk to me.

You know what bothers me the most she says he never even gave me a chance

I know I said

She said no you don't I always heard witches were bad evil people and I always thought that's why I was one because I'm bad but I never understood because my mom wasn't evil at all she was the most caring person she never had a bad bone to her body

That made me curious

Hey I know it might be a touchy subject but where are your parents? I ask

It happened when I was 12.

My mom burned and my dad witch hunters.

I don't understand they never did anything wrong.

Her voice got shakey they were the best parents. I was at my friends house I didn't know I was a witch everyone said it was a car accident it wasn't until later I found out from my gramma before she passed she was a great teacher.

I could hear her start to cry.

I pulled her closer to me she was shaking

I held her in my arms.

You should probably get back to your dad she says after she stops crying while I'm still rubbing circles on her back

No I said I don't wanna and besides if you not welcome there then I'm not ithier I'll stay here all night and tarmarrow if I want to

She giggled oh really, but what if he come...s

Just relax I say I won't let him hurt you just go to sleep you need sleep beautiful, before kissing her on the forehead.

She nestled into my chest

How can you be evil I said playing with her hair

I felt her smile again

There is no way. I thought to myself

My dad never came so that was good.

The next day I got a text from my dad you didn't wanna come home then don't your always welcome here it said but its not

I texted back you know what then I'll just stay here,I said.

I never went home and my dad never said anything to me.

The one day I went to visit my mom I was still beyond pissed at my dad. But he was at work. I wouldn't leave madison behind. She was welcome here. My mom welcomed her surprisingly. But when my dad came home he freaked get that thing out of here. My mom went to say something but then madison said no I'll just go I followed her I'm not staying here then dad slamming the door behind me we went home. A week later madison began having nightmares about witch hunters. I told her it was her worry getting the best of her.

I went to visit my sister the one day an mads is what I call her now decided she would stay home so I went

Madison

Steph left to go see his sister I decided itd be best if I didn't go she probably hated witches too. I was up getting dressed and cleaning when it was getting dark where was steph I looked out the window and saw two red eyes I screamed I heard a knock on the door I went to answer it because I thought it might be steph..,.. wrong the red eyed man grabbed me fast and threw me like legit through me in a van. He started driving to the mountain.

Stephen

I came home and she was gone it was all my fault.