wedding

Me and janel were shopping when two guys in leather jackets started following us around. I had to go to the bathroom so janel went and looked at the bottles and Binky's. When I came out one of the guys snuck up behind me. He turned me around slowly he said paisley ummm Cole told me to have you come with me I knew he was lying where is Cole I asked him umm in the parking lot follow me he said grabbing my wrist how stupid do you think I am I said wrong answer he said grabbing a blade out of his pocket and pointing it to my stomach follow me or else I followed him I knew he wouldn't kill them they were to valuable he took me to this van I texted janel before we took off she answered pais well come get you. We started driving I had no idea where we were going. We finally stopped but we were back at the doctor Olsen's house or the witches house what I thought we walked in Mr. Olsen saw me and lit up ahhh you got her he said patting the guy on the back who brought me here I was starting to feel scared I texted janel tell Cole were at the family doctors and to come soon!!!!! No phone the doctor said I'm not going to hurt you. What what do you want I asked? He answered I just want the girl you can keep the boy he won't be of much use look at Cole he chuckled I wanted to go over there so bad your not getting iethier of them I yelled the two guys came back again and grabbed me by my arms I tried kicking the whole time but it wasn't of much use. They layed me on this table. When I hear growling and the door gets kicked in Cole is right behind them janel and Alex are in there wolve forms Mr.Olsen looks shocked like he's never seen a wearwolf while the two guys just act like normal vampires I was guessing theyve seen wolves they charged at janel and Alex Alex got one and janel the other Cole came after Olsen he pinned him to the ground leave my family alone he yelled olsen answered never you wish you were tough well I'm going to have your son and two baby girls spitting at Coles face. Cole was pissed he wasn't going to let him off the ground they had to light Olsen on fire to get him to quit don't ever touch my wife or kids again he said before demolishing him. Janel helped me off the table cole ran up to me and hugged me so tight and lifted me up. He was crying.oh my god I thought I lost you he said. Alex asked one of the guys to tell us if there were anymore they said no so it was safe to say that we were safe now I looked at Cole im right here baby im not going anywhere were safe now let's just go home I said rubbing my tummy.he never put me down even when we got in the car. I was exhausted. Monday I would go to work then Friday I would have that week off because of the babies. The next day me and cole were talking I said you said wife to Mr.olsen. cole just smiled and picked me up and set me on the side of the bed he said well,I wanted this to be a surprise and more romantic put I'll work with what I have he picked me up really quick and sat on the bed me on his lap he told me to close my eyes he started kissing me I felt him slip something on my finger. I opened my eyes it was a huge diamond studd ring it was beautiful. Hey pais, you cheater you weren't supposed to open your eyes yet. I laughed he twirled me over and hovered over me carefully so he wouldn't hurt the twins he started kissing me he stopped kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear paisley Allen thomsan will you marry me. I whispered back yes. So that day me and janel mailed out wedding invitations.crystal wanted to take me to look for dresses daisy and janel came with us. Janel didn't leave my side the whole time. I think she felt bad for leaving me last time we went shopping and what happened.We found the perfect white flowery diamond dress and got a tux for cole. I could not wait to marry cole and spend forever with him.