The deep desires

Josie POV

My hands were desperately trying to unlock the door, took me a solid minute to stop my hands shaking to unlock. Hope stood beside me every once in a while a kiss on the neck from her was a pleasant surprise, although it wasn't helping my nerves.

"Finally" i let out a sigh of release as i open the door to my dorm, Just before Hope slammed the door behind us and pushed me against it while her hands were wrapped around my waist while she kissed my neck forcefully.

Hope POV

I'm normally shy, but for some reason during things like make outs and sex i always, and i mean always am the dominant one, may be linked to being a tribrid but i have never, ever had someone oppose me yet.

As i move my kisses up from Josie's neck to her lips she lets out a smile "Wow, you're stronger than i thought, I'm normally the one in control" Josie stutters out of breath. "Oh yeah, we'll see about that" i say pausing between each word with a kiss. I pin her arms above her head to gain even more control. 

I pushed Josie on the nearest bed not caring who it belonged too, Josie tried to flip me over a couple of times however it made me more controlling while i ripped off Josies shirt and kissed down her chest.

Josie POV

I tried to flip hope over many times however my usual trick didn't work with her... she is special.

"Do what you want to me, I'm all yours" i said stuttering as my breath ran out. "I Wasn't going to ask anyway" I stuttered back as i unhooked her bra and kissed all the way to her waist.

She unbuttoned my skirt and pulled it off while kissing my thigh. I then let took control once by removing her jacket, shirt and jeans leaving Hope in her underwear... her abs were so toned and her body was absolutely amazing it put mine to shame....

Hope then continued to remove my underwear with her mouth and i gasped as i felt a finger enter me. Hope climbed on top of me and kissed my lips passionately while her fingers slid in and out of me gradually gaining speed.

Hope POV

I continued slipping my fingers into Josie while i kissed all the way down her chest and i heard Josie moan, i was in awe how pretty she looked.

I could feel Josie start to contract ready for the big release, so i picked up even more speed and then she said "I.. i... I'm about to— keep going" She stuttered. Just as Josie said that, the door burst open and out of no where there stood Lizzie and MG.

I practically fell off the bed wrapping myself in the blanket leaving Josie there uncovered. "OMG JOSIE I SAID THE ONLY RULE WAS NOT ON MY BED! AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH PENELOPE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!"  Shouted Lizzie while covering her eyes.

"Get dressed I'll be back in 5 minutes need to bleach my eyes" Lizzie said sarcastically. Josie laid on the bed not moving a muscle barely believing what just happened. 

I got up and got dressed in almost record time while Josie uttered "i thought she was out all night ffs, meet me tomorrow?" "You know i will Jo" I said till in shock.

I then kissed her one last time and left.

Josie POV

Commence 2 hours of being yelled at and lectured by Lizzie...

I hope you all liked this chapter, comment if you like stuff like this! Sorry a little late, Sorry about the constant POV changes, it gets better dw