Nothing happened.

Hope Pov 

I was quite nervous, i knew the truth would break such a kind compassionate soul like Josie but i had to do it, It may not seem like it but i do have a heart, hurting Josie would break it.

"Heyy" I greet Josie nervously "Hey, come in, come in" Josie adds. "Okay listen i need t-" I barely finish my sentence before Josie grabs my arm, pulls me in and shuts the door behind us. "Hello to you too" I tease. "I haven't be able to have you to myself for so long, I missed it" Josie speaks. 

"I think we should tal-" again, i can't finish my sentence but this time she shuts me up herself by pushing me against the door and connecting our lips. "You really must miss me" "Sorry, i just haven't been able to do that in what seems like forever" The brunette says out of breath.

Josie takes a seat on her bed while asking me to take a seat next to her, "Okay so what did you want to talk to me about" Josie begged to know the answer. I simply couldn't break her just yet... i couldn't maybe later just now didnt feel right. 

"Oh nothing it was just, How much i missed this" I lied. "Okay haha, fair enough i missed this too" Josie compliments. "Anyway... Hope i was going to do this the other night but one thing let to another and my whole romantic setting was lost, however i think i should just ask you now before something comes up and i'll have to wait even longer" The brunette seemed twitchy and unusually nervous.

I was nervous aswell, i barely ever get nervous but i mean i couldn't help it.

Josie POV

My hands were sweating and i think Hope could tell how nervous i was, "So Hope, would you maybe, well no pressure to say yes but... would you maybe want to be my girlfriend? like i say no pressure i totally get it if not i just thought i'd as-" Just as i'd have cut her off before she did to me, pushing me back onto the bed in the process while our kiss deepened.

"I'll take that as a yes" I teased, i was beyond happy considering i knew Hope didn't do relationships. We hadn't technically had sex yet, i didn't want to waste it as if it was nothing. I wanted to save it for a good moment, i mean we had gone close however i had never done anything at the same time.

"Listen is it silly if i said i want to wait for us to well, have sex? I mean i know we kind of rushed things before and it created something awkward and more like we have to wait for something" I asked worried she wouldn't agree.

"Josie, Whatever you want to do is okay with me, i'll never pressure you to do anything you wouldn't want to." Hope replied in a suprisingly compassionate tone, She was so soft when she wanted to be.

"Hey i didn't say to stop kissing me" I teased Hope wanting her close. As soon as she heard it she connected our lips once more... we ended up getting tired so we took a break and curled up for a couple hours. "Hey Lizzie may be back soon, um do you maybe want to spend the night at mine, maybe watch a couple movies or something, I just dont want to make Lizzie feel like shit after MG..." 

"Good idea Hope, Yeah" We agreed as we both started to get up and move to my room, Walking down the hallway felt amazing as she grabbed my hand and intertwined it with my own, basically telling people i was now hers and there was nothing they could do about it.

"Okay Kissing booth 2? orrrr 365 Days" Hope asked, we were now laid on her bed with my head on her chest. I really didn't want to see what i would be like after watching 365 days so i replied "Kissing Booth please baby" The nickname just rolled off my tongue and you could tell Hope liked it too, seen as she smirked.

"Okay, bAbY" Hope made fun of me, I loved how she teased me, made me feel like the only girl in the world. We fell asleep hands intertwined, Cuddled up, got to say this was one of the best nights of my life, i got my dream girl and fell asleep in her arms, Hope Mikaelson was really special.

Hope POV

I was obviously the big spoon, however after i heard sweet little Josie fall asleep i couldn't help think about my decision, i knew my answer was yes, of course it was yes, if it wasn't have been for Lizzie i would have asked her ages ago. 

I now belonged to Josie, meaning I had to let go of Lizzie, easier said than done however for Josie i would. She was so sweet and innocent it made me want to treat her with every single ounce of energy i had.

I had made my decision and i didn't regret a thing.