Part 7

Alex's POV
Kara and I left J'onn and Winn to look after Lena. I told them to call once something happens. Kara and I started to inspect Lena's office for any traces of evidence. I found the bomb itself and a piece of cloth. It was black. It felt very expensive possibly apart of a suit of some sorts. Not many villains that we've faced wear suits except for Lex Luthor. I hoped it wasn't him because that would send Lena on edge. Kara found strands of hair which is perfect. The strands are blonde. The culprit could either be Eve Teschmacher or Lex Luthor. Both culprits work together so that's a start. We've got a lead so I went back to the DEO while Kara kept looking.

Kara's POV
Alex and I found some good leads. Lena will probably want to know who we think it is. Sadly it's most likely Eve and Lex. I felt badly for her. The two people who betrayed her aimed to kill her. How could someone do that to someone who's so broken. I found a small device on the wall behind Lena's chair. I disconnected it and looked through the footage. It was a small hidden camera that can't been seen to the naked eye. I texted Alex of what I had found and I got our culprits. They were dumb enough to install it before the planted the bomb in her office. I brought the camera and rushed to the DEO.

Alex: Kara this is it! We got our culprit but how will we tell Lena?
Kara: Incase she doesn't believe me I shall be brining the camera and showing her. I want her to know that I'm not going to lie to her anymore.

With that statement I walked out and went to Lena. When I got into her room I was stunned. She wasn't there. There was a note that I quickly read and ran to Alex.

Alex: Shit this is awful. We were right but they got her before we could get them. We have to leave now.
Kara: Agreed lets go. Winn protect the evidence and update us on anything you find.

Lena's POV
It was dark where I was. I didn't even know where I was taken to. All I know is that I'm in trouble and that Kara will be here any second. I knew who had done this but since I couldn't see I wasn't able to tell. I was hurt all over by old and new injuries. Lillian did this but how'd she find out about Kara and I. I wasn't able to speak either. My vision and speaking was obstructed with a cloth of some sort. I was scared out of my mind. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it out alive.

Lillian: Lena I must say your efforts to hide your relationship was pointless. I find it comical that Supergirl of all people caught your heart.
Lena:...
Lillian: As yes I forgot that you can't speak which I'm sure is killing you. You see I just need information and if I don't get it then you get hurt. I'm sure Supergirl has seen the note we've left. Their were suspicions were correct. It was Lex and Eve who planted that bomb.

I was pissed that I couldn't bad mouth my mother but what am I going to do. I can't give her the information but at the same time I can't lie. I'm so super screwed. All I know is that I have to protect the DEO and Supergirl. Technically I don't know a whole lot. I've only been there while getting medical treatment so I don't know their secrets. Which I'm sure will kill me and my mother.