Part 17

Kara's POV
J'onn is being impersonated by someone. We don't know who they are or what they want but let's hope they didn't harm him. How did they even know I killed Lillian. I find it very odd. We're they there at the jail? I hope not but we need to find J'onn. I took care of him and put him in a cell. I needed to track J'onn some how but I couldn't find him. Winn checked the cameras of the DEO and there was nothing. Could it be that he was taken by a white martian. I pondered on that thought before Lena pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at first but then relaxed. I've  been worried about everyone I love lately. Everything has been changing and I can't help it. Alex and Maggie are about to tie the knot I think and Lena and I are focusing on work. I can't help but worry everything will end horribly.

Lena's POV
Kara seemed to be overthinking and I worried she wouldn't be able to complete this mission. She's been acting odd and it isn't like her. She usually isn't this worried. I tried my best to do something about it but I it seems she's so stuck in a mental loop that I can't pull her out of it. Alex has been talking about tying the knot with Maggie and I've been working. Everyone she loves has been doing something other than helping her. I felt guilty but she knows I'm here if she needs anything. Alex put her hand on my shoulder and asked if I was okay. Frankly I wasn't, none of us were.

Alex: You okay Lena? You seem very out of it.
Lena: Kara is worrying me. She hasn't responded to anything that has been happening. She seems trapped in a mental bubble that can't be popped.
Alex: Now that you say that she does. Why is what I'm wondering. Besides J'onn missing what's there for her to worry about?
Lena: My family has put you all in danger. I'm sorry for that but if she has somehow done this she will pay. J'onn is strong but who knows what could've happened.
Alex: Don't blame yourself. We all care very much for you just not your family. You didn't cause this. You are very important and it's time you learn that.
Lena: ...right anyway any progress on finding J'onn?
Alex: Yes Winn has found a wear house that could have him in it.
Lena: Thats good what wear house?
Alex: It's downtown National City. By the alien bar I go to.
Lena: I see I'll leave you guys to it. I'm going to bring Kara home. It getting late.
Alex: Okay see you in the morning.

I brought Kara home and put her to sleep while I finish off some paperwork. I was drinking some scotch so I wasn't completely focusing on work but I got it all done. While I was getting water to sober up I felt a sharp object stick into my back. I dropped the water and put my hands up. Whatever it was hurt like hell. It was either a knife or dagger of some sort. How'd they even get into my home. That's what I want to know. I heard Kara get up and I worried what would happen if she walked into the kitchen. The sharp object jabbed into my back causing me to yell. Kara heard and came running. She looked awful and pissed. Would she kill this guy or let him go. I pulled out the knife like object and threw it out the window. Kara had him pinned in a second. It was J'onn the real J'onn.

Kara: J'onn...how could you?!
J'onn: I'm sorry Kara! She is causing so many people to get hurt.
Kara: No her family is! She isn't like them. She's not heartless or evil. She's good and sweet.
J'onn: I'm sorry Kara but she can't stay now!
Alex: I'm sorry Kara he's my boss I can't go against him!
Kara: Alex...Lena get behind me now!

Everyone started fighting. Alex has turned on her sister as well as J'onn. The DEO was against me. So was Alex. This must've just happened. I knew I should've stayed at the DEO. God damnit! Kara is going to hurt someone. I know betrayal but not with a close sibling. Lex and I were never close but Alex and Kara were inseparable. Alex is human and Kara isn't. Will she hurt her again? God I hope not but I can't say if she will or won't.