Chapter Eleven

Jungkook was at school, getting things from his locker. He saw Yoongi walking into the school. Jungkook wanted to say hi but was stopped when he saw Yoongi with Hoseok.

Jungkook sighed and turned around starting to walk off to class.

Jimin was home watching TV in the living room. Yesterday was amazing because he and Jungkook had a good date. He also couldn't help but remember when Jungkook asked if they could carry on whatever they were doing at home.

[flashback]
Jimin's eyes widened at what Jungkook said. "Uh... I don't think our parents would like that..." Jimin scratched the back of his neck.

Jungkook chuckled, "who said they're gonna hear us?" Jimin wanted to speak but words couldn't come out. Jungkook chuckled again, "I'm joking Jimin! We don't have to do anything you're not ready for."

Jimin blushed and nodded, "o-oh. Thanks, Jungkook. For everything."

"No problem, Jimin-ah."

[end of flashback]

There was a knock on the door snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. Jimin got up from the couch and went toward the door. He opened it and he gasped, "Taehyung?!" He shouted smiling happily.

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung smiled widely. Jimin was speechless as to why his best friend was here. "What are you doing here?!" Jimin asked moving aside so his friend could come inside.

"Well, remember you said I could come anytime. And the wedding is tomorrow so I just thought I could come." Taehyung explained. Jimin smiled and hugged his best friend, "oh my- I missed you so much! How's college?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung shrugged, "it's okay. It's not as fun without you. I don't get why you had to drop out." Taehyung frowned. Jimin sighed, "Sorry bud, but it was too far of a drive and I didn't want to leave my brother."

Taehyung gasped, "Are you and your stepbrother actually a thing?" Jimin nodded while smiling, "yeah! We actually had our first date last night." Jimin giggled and Taehyung chuckled, "someone's in love."

Taehyung cooed and Jimin blushed, "I might've almost said I love you to him yesterday. I-I stopped myself though." Jimin frowned.

"Why? Do you not love him?" Taehyung questioned. "I do! It's just I think it's too early for that and I don't think he'd like that." Jimin agonized.

Taehyung sighed, "well, there's only one way to find out, right?"

[jungkook's pov]
As I was walking back home, near the door I heard laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the door revealing Jimin and another boy.

They noticed me and Jimin smiled, "hey, Jungkookie you're home!" Jimin jumped up hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. It made me blush but then I said, "what happened? You were supposed to pick me up from school?"

Jimin's face dropped as he saw my angered expression. "I'm sorry Jungkook! I forgot I was too busy catching up with Taehyung." Jimin smiled while staring at Taehyung.

I glared at Taehyung and Jimin looked back at me, "Taehyung, meet Jungkook and Jungkook meet Taehyung!" Jimin cheered but I wasn't having it.

I was a little upset, probably jealous but I shrugged it off, "whatever, I'm going to my room." Jimin frowned and grabbed onto my arm, "hey-"

I pushed Jimin away, "Jimin, please? I have a lot of homework to do." I said, walking away to my room.

[jimin's pov]
Taehyung was sitting there just laughing at me. "He doesn't like me." I scoffed, "he's just...mad." Taehyung chuckled, "He's jealous. Did you see the way he looked at me?"

I did see the way he looked at Taehyung, but he was also just mad that I didn't pick him up at school. I mean I just wanted to catch up with Taehyung.

"He's not jealous. Why would he be?" I asked and Taehyung just sighed, "Jimin you act like you have no idea what's going on but you do know." Taehyung got up walking towards the door, "where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going out. When you two make up I don't wanna be here listening to you two doing the devil's tango." Taehyung explained making my face red.

"Ew, Tae!!" I yelled and he laughs walking out of the house.

I rolled my eyes before going upstairs. I knock on Jungkook's door and go inside. He wasn't in here and then I heard the shower running. "Guess he taking a shower," I said to myself.

A thought came to my head about what Taehyung said. I smirked and started to move towards the bathroom. I opened the door and entered inside quietly.

I slowly started to strip off my clothes only leaving on my boxers. I open the shower curtain and Jungkook's back was face toward me. Once he turned around his eyes widened, "WHAT THE FU- Jimin!! What are you doing?"

I blushed looking down but then regretted because I forgot he was completely naked. I stared at his thingy and damn it was huge.

I heard him chuckled and I knew he was smirking now, "like what you see, babe?" Jungkook's smirk grew wider as he slowly started walking towards me.

I walked back but soon my back hit the wall. Jungkook put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He stared at me with love in his eyes. He suddenly attacked my lips making me moan softly.

He moved down to my neck, giving me love marks. Which also made me moan out loudly. He pulled away and looked at his work. He smiled at me, "I...I love you Jimin-ah." Jungkook confessed. 

I smiled back at him, "I love you to Jungkook." Jungkook smiled once more before kissing my lips again. He started to tug on the waistband of my boxers and he pulled away, "Why don't we take this off, hm?"

I nodded and he yanked the last piece of clothing I had. And all you could hear was my moans and screams throughout the whole house.

A/N:

What can I say except you're welcome, 'cause I ain't writing any more dirty stuff