Jungkook | Kidnapped pt.3

Sorry I lost it at the end.

Jin hated this. He hated that the company wouldn't understand and take Jungkook to a place he didn't recognise and surround him with strangers. He hated that Jungkook was too scared to even move or speak. He hated that Jimin had to run out of the room to calm down whenever a new injury was revealed.

But most of all, he hated that he had no evidence of who the kidnappers were.

Jungkook was currently resting as Seokjin and Jimin sat in the armchairs in the corner, quietly discussing what to do. They knew that they couldn't call an ambulance, because a. Jungkook would freak out at the unfamiliarity, and b. The press would find out.

But they couldn't keep it a secret, because a. Jungkook would never get the proper treatment, and b. Jungkook might never recover from the trauma.

"Maybe Sejin-hyungnim? Jungkook is familiar with him," Jimin asked, peering through the closed blinds as he checked outside for the other four to return. It was the third time he had checked that minute; he was getting helpless as he waited. Seokjin sighed and looked over to Jungkook, whose wounds he had cleaned and patched up whilst the boy was unconscious.

"Hm, it could work if he brought one of the medical team with him. Have Sejin comfort him as the staff helped him. I'm still not sure about the trauma though, we don't know the full extent of how affected he is."

Jimin's eyes narrowed as he said,

"Enough. He's been affected enough for it to matter, if that's what you're trying to say, hyung." Seokjin looked down and stayed silent. Jimin's expression softened when he realised what he had done.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm just angry. Not at you, at the people who dared do this to him. And… I'm scared too. We really don't know how bad this could get. You're right. We need-"

"Hyung…"

Jimin and Jin's head shot up as they looked over at the bed again. Jungkook was trembling as he frantically shook his head and whimpered in his sleep. Jimin and Jin both looked at each other simultaneously.

And that's when the first of the night terrors began.

Jungkook felt a sense of unease within him, despite being onstage like every other concert. There was no visible problem other than his own distress. The group moved onto the medley as the fans screamed and danced. Jungkook looked into the front row, hoping to be able to do fan service and react to some of their wholesome signs.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung…

… BTS! BTS!"

Jungkook looked around as he noticed the changed fanchant. He brushed it off as misinterpretation, but the fans kept chanting louder and louder, not saying his name. Not once. Jungkook looked around at the banners and signs around him and noticed not one of them included him. There was no one cheering for him, smiling at him, even looking at him.

His part came up in the song, and he held the mic- but there was no mic. There was no in-ear piece. There was no one telling him what to do. The music faded out just as he heard Jimin sing what was supposed to be his verse, the chants became unbearable.

"Hyungs!" He screamed as a cold, creeping darkness appeared from the crowd, engulfing them and leaving him alone in the stadium. Empty seats stared him in the face, mocking him, mocking his weakness. Tears streamed down his face suddenly. He screamed, he screamed for anyone to help him, he screamed until his throat felt raw, but when he closed his mouth and fell to his knees, the screaming continued.