Jimin | Food Poisoning (reupload)

Tiny bit of side Namjoon at the start.

Usually the company never hired a tour bus for when Bangtan travelled abroad. But they were only in the US for a few days, with an interview at the Grammy museum and photoshoot on the first day, a radio show the second, and finally filming The Late Late Show. The fourth day was free of schedules but it would mainly be taken up by packing luggage and heading to the airport.

So it was sorted; they hired an 8 bunk tour bus complete with a stall bathroom, kitchenette and back room, which was fitted with a sofa and used as a lounge. Sejin would drive the tour bus, and the additional staff members stayed at a hotel near each venue. The plan was good and things were expected to go smoothly.

And, well, things would have gone smoothly if Jimin hadn't eaten half a plate of questionable sushi from the airline menu during their flight.

"Namjoon-ah, do you feel any better?"

"Yeah, hyung, just jet-lagged now. The nausea isn't bad anymore."

Jimin turned over in his bunk when he heard Namjoon's voice getting louder. The rapper was stood awkwardly beside Jimin and Hoseok's bunk bed, hands hidden by - admittedly - adorable sweater paws. Jimin often forgot that he was younger than Namjoon, especially at times like this when the boy was sleepy and confused from a long flight and 36 hours without any rest.

Jimin was brought out of his lazy string of thoughts by Seokjin, calling from the kitchenette at the other end of the bus,
"Guys! Come here if you want some tea or hot chocolate!" Jimin heard some frantic rustling, which he guessed was Taehyung scrambling out of his bunk at the words 'hot chocolate'.

Jimin's attention was quickly trained onto Namjoon after Tae left. He stood there and fumbled around with his sleeves,
"Jiminie, can I- um... can I get, uh, can I-"

"Get in, hyung," Jimin said with a fond look on his face, "don't be shy to ask for cuddles. Our leader needs them too, sometimes." Namjoon looked a little too relieved that his needs were being tended to. He clumsily lay down as Jimin shuffled away to the wall to give him room. As soon as Namjoon was lying in the bunk comfortably, Jimin turned to face him, hooking a leg over Namjoon's hips and throwing an arm over his chest. He sighed with content as the leader let him bury his head in the crook of his neck,
"I'm sorry you feel bad, hyung."

Namjoon eventually fell asleep and Jimin carefully performed a gymnastic routine to get out of the bunk without disturbing him. He quickly scanned around the tour bus for any signs of awakeness before concluding that everyone had passed out on their bunks; Jungkook was actually in the back room, curled up on the sofa with his phone threatening to fall out of his hand. Guess I'll take Namjoon-hyung's bunk tonight, Jimin thought. He decided to try and get some much-needed rest, they had touched down in America less than two hours ago and they had schedules starting at 8am, which was 7 hours from now.

Jimin's stomach started to bother him as he settled down in Namjoon's top bunk with a mug of hot chocolate he had microwaved, since Seokjin had long gone to bed since making the original drink. Jimin knew he shouldn't have eaten anything before landing; it was like his impulsive nature forgot about his infamously sensitive stomach.

However, Jimin hadn't expected the meal to make him so... bubbly. He lost count of the number of stifled burps he has passed before his stomach started really churning all the sushi he had eaten-

Oh. Jimin recalled the unspoken rule to not eat airplane seafood about two and a half hours too late, as he barely had time to place his mug somewhere secure before he was retching into his hand. He tried to climb out of the bunk, he really did, but the vomit in his throat couldn't be stopped, and he burped up a stream of watery vomit all over the sheets and his pyjama shirt. Jimin whimpered at how gross he felt, but his stomach showed no sympathy for him as it sent a note aggressive wave of puke up his throat.