Chicken nuggets

Based on an argument my friends had

Dino came to school with his happy meal. "Awww there's my baby" Jeonghan said pinching Chan's cheeks, Mingyu sat his fat ass down and looked at Chan's food. "Ewww McDonald's chicken nuggets?!" Chan's jaw dropped, these were his favorite chicken nuggets. "What the heck do you mean by ewwww"

"They're drier than Vernon's jokes" Chan gasped. Now saying they were gross was one thing, but drier than Hansol's jokes?! That was harsh! "Well what kind do you like?" Vernon and Seungkwan sat down at the table and started to eat while watching their argument.

"Tyson's" Mingyu said while sipping his juice box as if it was wine. "DISGUSTINGGGG" Chan yelled one disgust getting the attention of Jihoon and Sooyoung. "Huh? What are you guys talking about?" Jihoon asked in confusions "oh we're simply agreeing that Tyson's nuggets are disgusting" Mingyu made an offended face while Chan dipped his chicken nugget in barbecue sauce.

"Ew you eat your nuggets with sauce?!" Sooyoung said in disgust. "You don't?" The whole table got quiet as Sooyoung mumbled a yes. "FUCKING DISGRACE"Seungkwan yelled and threw a ketchup packet at him. (But fr y'all have issues if you don't dip your chicken nuggets)

Seungcheol walked in looking beat up. "Ew what the fuck happened to you?" Wonwoo said in disgust as their dad friend came in looking like his ass got dragged from the Moon back. "Hyejin (i chose a random name)" Hyejin was a spoiled brat who had a big crush on Seungcheol, who didn't return her feelings as he as feelings for someone else;)

"Yikes dude" Seungcheol rolled his eyes at Mingyu's response. Jeonghan looked worry, "baby I'll kill her if you want me to" Seungcheol blushed at the nickname. "Nah, I don't want you going to jail but if Jihoon wants to go ahead"

"Ooo can I die instead?!" Everyone turned their heads. "No edgelord" Chan said rolling eyes at Wonwoo. "I'm not edgy!!" Wonwoo cried and the whole group started laughing at him. "Sure wonton soup" Wonwoo pouted whole Mingyu petted his head "it's ok, you're my wonton soul, delicious and-" with that someone threw Chan's happy meal box at Mingyu. "NO NASTY STUFF AROUND THE CHILDREN" Joshua screeched.

"IT'S THE TRUTH BITCH! I'M JUST TELLING THE TRUTH!"

"GOSH DANG IT MINGYU SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP" the whole table gasped, DID JISOOS CHRIST JUST CURSE?! Mingyu was silent, Jisoo never cursed, was the world ending! (yes)

Samuel skipped his way to the lunch table. "Hi hyungssss" he said while hugging Jeonghan. "Did I hear Jisoo cursing?" He titled his head cutely cause it's Sammy and him breathing is adorable. "Can I have some chicken nuggets?" Samuel asked Chan and he took a nugget and dipped it in sauce LIKE A CULTURED PERSON (no shade)

"Y'all weird" Sooyoung said as he took his pizza and took a bite of it. "Howwwww?! You're the one with the none dipped nuggets hoe" Sooyoung gasped and pouted. "At least I'm a cute hoe" Seungkwan took full offense to that, "SUP WHORE I'LL CUT YOU LET'S GO!" He yelled grabbing a fork.

"Good god I want to die"