Betrayed

Brennens POV
Yes I lied to y/n I'm part of another gang and I am getting info. I think y/n is on to me. I walk into the house and every one is in the living room. "Brennen in here now" Aaron said. I walk into the living room and Aaron stands up and walks towards me. "You are taking to long to get that information brennen!" He says turning his hand into a fist. " I'm doing my best and you know that." Aaron slaps me. I fall down and quickly get up.
Y/n POV
I pull over down the street and get out. Colby follows me to the house and I look though one of the windows looking in to the living room I see the crows. (The crows have been messing with the black roses for a while.The black roses moved away thinking they could get out of that situations) Aaron the leader slaps Brennen. I come to the realization that Brennen has been working with them. I get down and walk back to my car and slam my door shut. Colby gets in the car soon after me. I drive home still fuming because I just learned that someone I've trusted for years had been stabbing us in the back repeatedly. We get home and I storm inside and call a meeting in mine and colbys office. Everyone gets there and are obviously confused about what is happening, I can tell by the looks on their faces. I was so hurt this is my family and when someone messes with my family. You don't wanna know what I want to do with Brennen after I find this out. "Brennen has been lying to us" I say surprisingly calmly. I hear them all say what or what do you mean at the same time. "Brennens been working with the crows" all I hear is gasps "I don't know how long obviously but we need to do something" "I say we kill him" jake says "no then the crows will come for us because we killed one of their people" I say "kick him out?" Mike says shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know, I say we sleep on it and everyone act cool around Brennen when he gets back." Colby says as he puts his hand on my leg. The shake their heads yeah and go out of the office. Colby rubs my back I lay my head on his shoulder he starts to rub my shoulders causing me to sit up he starts to kiss my neck making me let out a small moan. He stops and I slightly whimper at the loss of his touch. He gets up and goes out of the room.
Brennens POV
I finish talking to Aaron and everyone else, and I head back to the house.
I get to the house and go to the kitchen and jake and Tara are in there talking they stop talking and jake shows her something on tiktok.
Jakes POV
Brennen walks into the kitchen as soon as we were talking about him Tara wipes a tear of her face and I show her something on tiktok. "What's up guys" Brennen says. My hand goes in a fist but Tara grabs my hand and calms me down. "Nothin much" says Tara. I look at her and she still has tears in her eyes, I can tell she is hurt because Brennen was a great friend to her. I take her hand back and pull her up to our room. We get in there and she hugs me crying, I hug her back. I hated to see her like this. We lay down and she falls asleep with her head on my chest and I fall asleep shortly after.
Y/n POV
Brennen gets here and I don't know how to act around him. I start feeling sick and tired. I tell colby I can't go party tonight but that he should go have fun. He says ok. And I get into comfy clothes and lay down. He kisses me goodbye as he and everyone else goes. I think I'm home alone so I go downstairs and grab a snack then I run into Brennen. "H-hey Brennen" "hello y/n" he starts walking closer towards me "you know something about me that you shouldn't" he says with an evil smirk. I hit up against the counter. "You are working with the crows" he nods and grabs my arm and grips harder and harder. He pushes himself closer to me. "You know I've liked you for years but you've been with that asshole Colby" he grabs my arm again and drags me to his room. I'm am strong but he is stronger than me, I'm fighting back as much as I can. He shoves me in his room and locks the door.